Part-time Contract Pay is based on experience/performance and is negotiable.
Full Job Description
CryptoEQ.io Content Creators are detail-oriented collaborators that enrich and promote our products. As a Research Analyst at CryptoEQ, you will be responsible for conducting deep structured research on top cryptoassets and protocols. Analysts will produce reports based on an internally created template and format. The goal is to deliver quality pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, and boosts brand awareness. This is a part-time opportunity for a freelance contractor.
- Provide high-quality, comprehensive research reports on various cryptoassets in a professional and unbiased manner
- Work with other team members to peer review and provide feedback on reports.
- Gain a deep understanding of various relevant aspects of the crypto industry including technology, legal, regulatory, economic, and protocol background details.
- Deep passion for the crypto industry and technology (not price action)
- Deep understanding of various aspects of protocols/networks and assets.
- Former experience researching and writing concise content, preferably technical in nature.
- Reliability and communication! Must be able to hit deadlines and be counted on.
- Ability to synthesize complex topics and provide concise summaries for readers.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- writing, editing: 1 year (Required)
- writing: 1 year (Required)
- blockchain: 3 years (Required)
- cryptocurrency: 3 years (Required)
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Company's Facebook page:
*Please submit your resume AND EXAMPLE WORK to [email protected]*