1. It's time to set your lockup configurations.
Visit your Pi Network app home screen to get started:
- tap the menu icon
- navigate to Mainnet
- learn about lockup configurations
- choose an amount (in % of your earned Pi) & lockup period
2. Mass KYC is being rolled out!
Pi Network is releasing the KYC solution on a large scale to Pioneers around the world. Look for a pop-up in the mining app when you are eligible, or check the KYC app in the Pi Browser.
Pioneers, remember that the Pi Network KYC solution is open on a rolling basis! You'll receive a pop-up in the mining app when you are eligible to apply, or alternatively, check the KYC app in the Pi Browser.
If you passed KYC in Yoti and you have a tick in the profile about it - IGNORE THE MESSAGE about the opportunity to pass KYC in kyc.pi!
You will not be able to pass it. There will be another (abbreviated) version of KYC for you, a little later.
3. Pi Network new mining mechanism explained by Founder!
4. Latest version of WhitePaper
5. Pi Network Mining with Step by Step Guide
1. Download Pi Network app here.
2. Sign up with Facebook or phone number.
3. Set up your password.
4. Fill in your profile details. Make sure you provide your real name. Then continue with the country and phone number.
5. Enter the invitation code. Use (CryptoMadness) as your invitation code!
6. Congratulations, you have just signed up. Then tap the lightning icon on the right.
7. Make a small tour with the Pi mining app. Now you are ready to mine PI. After signing up, every user receives 1 PI.
1. To prove that you are a real person, not a bot, you need to go to the application every day. The cryptocurrency will be credited within 24 hours, after which you need to activate Pi Network mining again. If it is very hard to keep everything in your mind, turn the notifications on.
2. You must to verify the phone number (if you used it for registration!) Follow below steps:
- Go to Profile >> Phone Verification >> Send the sms to provided phone number*, making sure you are sending with registered phone number.
!Else you can't withdraw when withdrawal will available!