On January 27, 2021, six new filings for crypto trusts were registered with the Delaware corporate registry by Grayscale Investments' associated entity. The 6 new trusts are all for altcoins that have been or increasingly are gaining popularity such as:
- Grayscale Aave Trust (AAVE)
- Grayscale Cardano Trust (ADA)
- Grayscale Cosmos Trust (ATOM)
- Grayscale EOS Trust (EOS)
- Grayscale Monero Trust (XMR)
- Grayscale Uniswap Trust (UNI)
- Grayscale Polkadot Trust (DOT)
This news comes days after reports of Grayscale registering new trusts for cryptos such as Chainlink (LINK), Decentraland (MANA), and Basic Attention Token (BAT), and FileCoin (FIL).
As Grayscale continues to grow at enormous multiples quarter-over-quarter and year-over-year, it's no surprise that Grayscale continues to ramp up its crypto product offerings, especially as more and more people tend to be gravitating towards crypto as they grow increasingly disenfranchised with a broken and manipulated legacy financial system.