New Coin Launches
DFYN on Polygon launches today, allows cross-chain liquidity.
Donkey on Superstarter launches this week, will allow for one-touch farming.
- Doge coin crashed as predicted, combination of buy-the-rumor-sell-the-news event (Elon Musk hosting SNL) and RobinHood glitching out Saturday.
- Ran is 25% in cash, expects correction
- Sheldon: BTC.d has been going down very fast, expect a bounce
- Ethereum has been running too hot, need some corrections before moving higher.
- Ran & Sheldon both think Ethereum will grow to exceed Bitcoin’s market cap.
The Crypto Banter Case for a Bitcoin Super Cycle
Ran & Sheldon also believe that we won’t have a crypto winter as happened in 2018 - early 2020. Corrections yes, prolonged depression no. Why is this?
- Government is subsiding commodities to hide inflation. Look at lumber futures, price keeps increasing even though the underlying product is the same.
- Janet Yellen hinted at coming inflation.
- Weak job markets means that government has to print more money.
- In general, US has to prop up the stock market by printing more money.
- Crypto is becoming like the other capital markets of the world. As stock market prices inflate around the world, so too will crypto.
Litecoin looks primed versus BTC & ETH, Ran gets finally convinced on the fundamental case for LTC based on being a low cost method of transaction that still enjoys wide adoption (Venmo) and will be attractive to new users who don't want to buy only a fraction of Bitcoin.