Depending on your perspective, it’s currently either a bad time in crypto or it’s a great time. Personally, I fall into the latter category. I am holding crypto for the long haul so these are great buying opportunities. Aside from actually buying more, staking and lending is a great way to grow your holdings. But where is the best place to do this? There are so many opportunities that are constantly changing it can be hard to keep track of them all! Well boys and girls, I have found the solution!
Where to turn???
Wouldn’t it be convenient if there was a spreadsheet you could use that also updates itself? Yes!! It would be! I’m about to post a link to a spreadsheet that was created by a Redditor who goes by the name U/ashtonlaszlo. He also one of the guys in charge on a subreddit that is dedicated to earning crypto through crypto. But more on that in a few.
Ok I know you guys are tired of hearing me talk so let’s get down to the bones of this story. Here is the link for the spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vpBQI2DFUk7zXS4TCs9ZOnatvWHiYf5jHjKgKpfJG5Y/edit
You are welcome!! There’s a couple key points to keep in mind about this spreadsheet.
- for the platforms that have tiered interest rates, you can toggle the tiers with the drop down lists under the name of the respective platform.
- the color scale on the interest rates are per-coin and compare the different platforms against each other for each particular coin. Red being the lowest rates and green being the highest.
- nearly 200 different coins are featured in the sheet, all of which are available to earn interest from at least one of the included platforms.
- the rates on the sheet are updated, at minimum, once a month. The dates at the very top of the sheet are when the rates for each platform was last updated
- the sheet is best viewed on pc. The mobile version loses some of the functions and the display is subpar.
- - all of these platforms are available to users in the US, though some have limitations on earning interest depending on location. The only one that comes to mind currently is Nexo. People in these states will not be eligible to earn interest from Nexo:
- New York
- the coin prices on the sheet update automatically every 15 mins under regular operating conditions
Now isn’t that some handy shit right there?!?!? Yes, yes it is!
Now, about that subreddit… next time you are on Reddit,head on over to r/rewardsforcrypto. This sub is dedicated to all the ways you can earn free crypto through crypto. Proof of work, proof of stake, proof of space etc. Everyone from experts to newbies are welcome, and they give a weekly update on the best suggestions. Also there’s some cool contests over there. So go check em out and tell ‘em Shovelheaddad sent you. You’ll be glad you did.
None of this should be taken as financial advice. Staking and lending crypto does come with a level of risk so do what’s best for you! I’m just a working shmuck like most of you, so my money and it’s safety is important to me. If you enjoyed this article, please consider following me. I write about all kinds of shit, not just crypto. Also, should you find yourself interested in any of the services mentioned in this story, below you will find my referral link for a few of them. Until next time, remember…Don’t let your meat loaf!
Join Celsius Network using my referral code 113068c979 when signing up and earn $50 in BTC with your first transfer of $400 or more! #UnbankYourself
Sign up for Coinbase using my link and we can each get $10 in Bitcoin https://www.coinbase.com/join/dodd_4za?src=ios-link
Join Hodlnaut using my referral code qjrOLxGN9 and earn USD20 equivalent after making a deposit equivalent of US$1,000 or more in a single transaction on any supported assets.