We are excited to announce that CTSI is now Listed on the most advanced Ethereum based decentralized exchange, IDEX. CTSI is now trading for the following pair — CTSI/ETH.
- Trading Pair: CTSI/ETH
Trading started July 6th, 2020 at 11:00 PM UTC
IDEX — The First Decentralized Ethereum Exchange
IDEX is the first Ethereum based decentralized smart contract exchange to support real-time trading and high transaction throughput. IDEX is the most advanced Ethereum DEX, supporting limit and market orders, gas-free cancels, and the ability to fill many trades at once.
About Idex 1.0
- Famed non-custodial exchange. IDEX never has access to user funds.
- Trustless storage of user funds on the blockchain through the use of smart contracts.
- User funds are updated in real-time, providing seamless trading without any slowdown from Ethereum backlogs.
- Free order cancellations. Offering an edge over other DEX competitors.
- Bad actors deterrents with smart contract fund deposits.
Idex 2.0 (Coming Soon)
CTSI will also be featured on the launch of IDEX 2.0 when it becomes available. Some of IDEX’s 2.0 features include:
- An innovative layer-2 scaling solution.
- O2 Rollup (O2R) that allows for unbounded scalability.
- Off-chain matching engine which will eliminate all gas costs for settling trades to the Ethereum network.
- Revamped UI/UX that competes with all leading centralized exchanges on the market.
- Traders can expect a seamless, fast, and secure experience with zero compromises.
- For the full feature and functionality list, read the IDEX 2.0 whitepaper.
About Cartesi & CTSI Token
Cartesi creates a bridge between Linux and blockchain. Cartesi aims to bring mainstream scalability and convenience to developers and users of decentralized applications. CTSI is the utility token and serves the functionalities of, staking, election of block producers, slashing, transaction fees, challenge computations and more.