What a month it has been! Cartesi completed it’s $1.5M token sale on Binance Launchpad and launched CTSI, which is now trading live on Binance.
We are extremely grateful for our community’s continued support for our vision and we are committed to making the Operating System for DApps a reality. Cartesi will change the face of blockchain and enable an entirely new wave of DApps that were not possible before. The first glimpses of this new reality began with the overwhelming reception in playing the Creepts DApp.
Our Launchpad sale also coincided with a $50,000 US tournament running on Creepts. We received an overwhelming response with over 168,983 games of Creepts played by 27,413 unique players.
If you were interested in seeing the winning players games, check out the videos from both Round 1 and Round 2.
Cartesi Network and CTSI
- Hand in hand with live trading of CTSI, we recently released an article about the Cartesi Network and CTSI. Dive deep into how the Cartesi Network will function, and how CTSI’s utility will work.
- Our technical roadmap was also updated earlier in the month. It involves all major upcoming milestones we’ll be working to accomplish in the near future.
We are pleased to announce that Cartesi will be partnering with Matic Network for more responsive, faster transaction processing and lower transaction fees for DApps created on Cartesi. As part of our ongoing plan to have Cartesi DApps provide a seamless user and developer experience, we’re also pleased to announce that our Creepts DApp was successfully tested on Matic’s testnet. Matic will also be exploring using Cartesi for their Plasma exits.
We’re grateful to media outlets for all the great coverage recently. Below are a few of the thousands of blog posts, tweets, comments and coverage that Cartesi has had, spread across major outlets in light of our recent news.
- Cointelegraph highlighted that Cartesi’s Binance Launchpad announcement allowed Binance’s coin, BNB, to exceed monthly gains of over 151%.
- Our CEO, Erick de Moura, was featured in the Wall Street Journal, citing 5 ways your business can benefit from blockchain and how Cartesi can help.
- Computer Weekly, a mainstream media outlet, published our launch and highlighted the innovations if Cartesi and Creepts.
- European Gaming interviewed our COO, Colin Steil, covering some important questions about what Cartesi is bringing to blockchain.
Going forward we will have some exciting upcoming releases and news. We will also be moving to bi-weekly updates. A mid-month update will be about development, while the end of the month will focus on updates and overviews. Our plans include greatly expanding our marketing capabilities to the upcoming SDK documentation and portal which will be our first realized step in approaching developers vigorously.
Thank you all for your continued support and we can’t wait to show you what’s to come for Cartesi!
- The Cartesi Team