(1/2/20) We are proud to announce that we are opening the Github repositories of the first DApp game on Cartesi, Creepts. Creepts is the world’s first fully decentralized tower defense tournament game, built on-top of Cartesi’s general-purpose computing Layer-2 solution for blockchains.
Along with this launch, we’re also opening a version of Creepts that our community and other interested parties will have the opportunity to get an early-access version of this newly created DApp.
Creepts Highscore Gaming Contest
This high-score contest will take place from February 1st to February 9th and will award the top participating users in assisting us during this debugging phase. For the sake of our first contest, a traditional client-server version of Creepts is being used. By engaging and following the rules, you will provide our tech team valuable information while being rewarded with CTSI by displaying your gaming skills.
These efforts will aid us in debugging this early version of Creepts and important data will be used for our soon to be released fully decentralized tournament infrastructure later this month!
You will compete for prizes totalling $500 US in CTSI tokens. The contest will have 3 map rotations, lasting 2-days each. The player who follows the rules and submits the highest score, for each map, will be awarded the prize allocated. The contest release schedule is below:
Map 1: February 1, 2020 — February 3, 2020
Map 2: February 4, 2020 — February 6, 2020
Map 3: February 7, 2020 — February 9, 2020
Interested in participating and giving Creepts a shot before our launch? First, take a look at the step-by-step instructions as well as rules below:
User Step-By-Step Instructions:
1) Play a game of Creepts within a contest period: https://demo.creepts.cartesi.io/
2) Achieve the highest score that you can get.
3) Retrieve your highest score gameplay log (it will be downloaded automatically after you finish the game).
4) Submit your Gameplay File, ETH Address and other info to: https://forms.gle/mr4VJ8u3dMeVptBT8
1) (1) Total submissions per person. Only 1 unique individual will be awarded the contest prize per map rotation.
2) You must download (after the game is completed) and submit your high score gameplay log file to the Google Form.
3) The contest will have 3 map rotations between February 1, 2020 — February 9, 2020. After the contest is over, the winners in each contest period will be announced within Cartesi’s outlets.
4) Distribution of CTSI will occur within 2 weeks of CTSI Exchange listing.
5) If you encounter any technical problems, feel free to engage with Cartesi’s technical team on Discord: https://discord.gg/Pt2NrnS
Ready? Access the game here and begin the fight!
Thank you for your interest in participating in this early technical Creepts DApp launch! We highly appreciate any questions, comments and/or concerns you may have.
Telegram Community: https://t.me/cartesiproject
Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/cartesiannouncements
Discord Dev Community: https://discordapp.com/invite/Pt2NrnS