
Image by Engin Akyurt from Pixabay
Should I sold it all to avoid asset value lose when price dump? If sold out all, it will kill the potential gain when price will pump. So right now standing on a situation where from it's hard to decide, should I sell crypto asset or I should hold it for potential big pump? Yesterday a good pump happened (not a huge pump) and took a little advantage of that pump though couldn’t grab the highest pump opportunity. Today it showed some sign of pump but later price dump. Now It's hard to choose a way to go for next trading.
Half of asset could be use to reserve for sell to secure it and this way gain could be less but probable scary dump if happen, it won’t affect asset value and that feels safer. After a good pump, a shocking dump is really very expected and it's happening too for my coin. Next move would take time as the price of coin still at it's down. I wouldn’t wait for big pump and expecting to sell some to experience the scary dump that can happen anytime.
These two days trading crypto feels full of thrill and honestly I've enjoyed the thrill though I couldn’t make big when it has chance. Still I'm happy with my crypto trading because it was better and smarter than trading in the past I did. If holding consistency is the priority then better sold some sake of huge asset value lose. Can't hold because personal finance not yet stable and risk taking could cause long time holding and no more trading.
All positive and negative thoughts buzzing in my mind. What to do and what not to do, can't decide. But a decision should be taken that can help from probable risk and loss. Current financial status should be strong to take risk on crypto trading. Still not sure about my next trading plan. Yesterday it was a good day with good gain but today it feels scary to hold but sometimes risk taking can solve our problems too. Trying to stay optimistic though I'm not brave enough to risk my crypto asset value that constantly reducing when coin price is dumping. Bitcoin price looks like stuck at $80k. It's unpredictable like our future. Will keep updating my crypto trading experience.
Thanks For Stopping By!