Chainlink, a decentralized oracle network that connects blockchains to the real world thanks to smart contracts, announces that the new v0.2 update of the crypto staking section is online, after a short 9-day migration period.
The update includes several improvements:
- Reduced the wait to collect LINK tokens from 28 to 14 days;
- It will be possible to withdraw even just a part of LINK, no longer necessarily the entire amount;
- Greater flexibility with the new Unbonding mechanism, i.e. the process of withdrawing LINK tokens by validators;
- Enhanced security for Oracle services thanks to a better use of slashing, i.e. the process of penalizing violating validators;
- Modular architecture for future upgrades;
- Dynamic rewards mechanism that allows you to support new sources of rewards that are more adaptable to future changes.
After the conclusion of the priority migration period on December 7, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET, LINK holders who meet at least one of the criteria in the Early Access eligibility list will be able to stake up to 15,000 LINK in version 0.2 as long as the pool is not full.
After Early Access closes on December 11, 2023, at 12:00 PM ET, the 0.2 staking pool will be open to all.
These are very important updates that will make staking more convenient, more secure, more scalable and better performing.
If you liked the article, subscribe and leave a like to not miss the next updates
Here below some links if you'd like to support me:
Nexo and Nexo Card (Earn crypto at the highest rates, get 2% cashback on your purchases and receive 25$ when you register and deposit 100$)
Freecash (earn 20/100$ each month without cash investment)
Cointiply (earn 20/100$ each month without cash investment)