Cashback Karty Binance
1. How does Binance Cashback work?
The Binance Card offers cashback for every purchase you make *. The percentage of cashback will depend on your card level, which is based on the amount of BNB held in your Binance account. Cashback is charged daily for every billed ** purchase of the previous day. Binance will continue to add new benefits and amenities to this program.
In the event of a refund, Binance has the right to deduct the cashback. The deducted BNB amount is calculated as the initial EUR cashback amount on the settlement date and converted into the BNB amount on the deduction date. In other words, the amount deducted always has the same amount in EUR as the originally awarded amount, but may have a different amount in BNB due to different EUR to BNB exchange rates on the settlement date and the deduction date.
* Cashback is paid to the Payments Wallet daily in the form of BNB. The Binance Card Cashback Program only applies to qualifying purchases made with your Binance Card. Eligible resellers list and terms are subject to change.
Binance has the final right to interpret whether a transaction is subject to a reward (also known as Binance Cashback). We recommend using your Binance card directly for payments rather than using third party e-wallets. This way you can increase your chances of getting cashback in BNB for your purchases.
** A "settled" purchase or transaction means that the funds from that purchase have reached the seller's bank account, such as your grocery store.
2. What are the Charter Levels?
Binance Card has 7 levels. Each tier has a different reward percentage as shown in the table below.
You can check the level of your card in the [Card] panel, in the Card Information section or in the transaction history.
* Average BNB balance over 30 days is the average amount of BNB in Binance wallets over the last 30 days. The amount of BNB in the column is the minimum amount that qualifies for the given cashback level. For example, if your average 30-day BNB balance is 5 BNB, which is in the range of 1 BNB for Level 2 to 10 BNB for Level 3, you will be assigned to Level 2 card and receive a 2% refund on purchases.
3. Where can I check my earned cashback?
You can view the cashback rewards in the [Transaction History] along with the original purchases. Cashback is calculated and transferred to your Payment Wallet after the final settlement of the purchase (usually a few days after the purchase).
Please note that the following transaction types are excluded from the cashback calculation: Transactions on digital wallets, digital banking services, cryptocurrency exchanges, prepaid products and money transfer services. The list of Eligible Resellers may be changed by Binance and Partners.
4. What is Lifetime Cashback Earnings?
The Lifetime Cashback Earnings are all the rewards you have received into your Spot Wallet from day one of the cashback program.
5. Is there a monthly Binance Cashback limit?
The total maximum monthly cashback prize amount is limited to the equivalent of EUR 1,800.
In the event that the cashback for a given purchase, along with all previous cashback rewards in the current month, exceeds the above threshold, you will receive a partial refund within the limit of EUR 1,800. No other purchase this month will be rewarded with a cashback.
Cashback is charged from the 1st of the month from 00:00:00 UTC. The cashback limit will be reset each month and you will receive rewards according to your card level.