- First Kudi exchange, a fiat to crypto exchange focused on enabling the unbanked in Africa
- UniFyre Wallet, an iOS/Android multi-currency wallet that forgoes long addresses in lieu of links that can be copied and pasted
Ferrum, creator of Unifyre Wallet, moved away from Infura as they needed an affordable and hands-free enterprise solution, which we provide through our cloud infrastructure. Ethereum nodes are one of our flagship offerings for partners but retail customers as well.
Ankr prides itself on its high uptime and fast scalability, both desirable traits for the usage environment a wallet will have (many requests per second, sustained loan).
At Ankr, we’re always looking for ways to enable the people to take advantage of blockchain technology, which is why we we’re pleased to be the wallets early listing partner in June this year.
Ferrum Network’s dedication to deepening our relationship is cause for celebration, which is why we are more than honored to help throw this giveaway!
Ferrum Network debuts Pool Drop feature with ANKR tokens
To celebrate this deepening of our relationship, we are helping to showcase our partner Ferrum Network’s new Pool Drop feature by dropping 50 USD worth of ANKR tokens to 50 lucky winners! Anyone can participate here!
The Pool Drop feature is an extension of Unifyre wallet’s already convenient Link Drop technology. To recap, Link Drops solve the worry that anyone somehow messed up copying and pasting an address by replacing it with a link you send instead.
In short: links are used instead of addresses, a kinder human-readable experience, which makes sending and receiving cryptocurrency as easy as sending a text message! To analogize, if Link Drop is a single text to a person, Pool Drop is like starting a group chat.
Here are some fun scenarios where Pool Drop could be used:
- Manage a remote team across borders and hate fees? You’ll love this.
- Press releases not cutting it anymore? Literally throw money and Pool Drop it.
- Be the local crypto evangelist and introduce people to cryptocurrency at scale, by sending a link.
Many of us won’t be doing cannonballs anytime soon, so why not Pool Drop instead?