The Aave cryptocurrency was created for the sphere of decentralized finance. It allows users to lend cryptocurrencies at an interest rate and receive loans. The platform stands out favorably among its competitors. The review of the Aave cryptocurrency describes the main characteristics of the coin, its prospects, and best AAVE trading platforms.
What is Aave (AAVE)?
Aave is a decentralized financial platform where customers can borrow digital assets or lend out coins. Aave is a network that operates autonomously through smart contracts that are located in the Ethereum blockchain. The platform accepts cryptocurrency from users, which is formed into a liquidity pool. Other users can get loans from it.
The key features of the project include:
- Flash loans. These open source protocols allow users to take out quick loans without any collateral, with the condition that the loan will be repaid within a single block.
- Switch in the interest rate. You can choose between stable or variable rates at any time. Variable rates are constantly changing depending on the demand in the liquidity pool. Stable rates are based on the average interest rate on the asset over the past 30 days.
Aave maintains a balance between liquidity risk, optimal remuneration for investors and attractive rates for borrowers.
Why should I trade Aave?
Trading with Aave cryptocurrency can bring a significant profit to the user for the following reasons:
- In just a year AAVE quotes have soared by more than 1000%. DigitalCoinPrice and LongForecast predict a further increase in the cost, to about $500 by the end of 2021.
- AAVE is interesting to investors due to the combustion mechanism. Every time users pay fees on the Aave platform, AAVE tokens are burned. That is, a deflationary model is applied to AAVE, which, obviously, should stimulate the growth of the token in the future.
- The Aave price chart indicates that the coin is very popular in the investment and trading environment. Aave is extremely volatile, but an uptrend is undeniable.
As of August 8, 2021, the price of one AAVE coin is approximately $358, the market capitalization of the project is $4,634,524,359. The minimum price of the asset was set on November 5, 2020 and amounted to $25.97. The maximum price of $666.86 was reached on May 18, 2021.
Where to trade Aave?
At the moment, AAVE is widely represented on many well-known trading platforms, the best ones include:
- Binance – the most reputable cryptocurrency exchange, offering experienced traders a variety of trading tools, low fees, and excellent security.
Trading pairs: 2000+.
- OKEx – a reliable crypto exchange that also provides a crypto academy on its platform for studying trading tools, technical analysis, and more. Provides an opportunity to earn money on stacking.
Trading pairs: 500+.
- 7b – a secure and easy-to-use crypto broker, with the most competitive rates on the market and more than 400 coins to trade.
Trading pairs: 2000+.
How to trade Aave using the 7b crypto broker app
The 7b platform is distinguished by its user-friendly interface and increased security. You can conveniently track the AAVE price chart directly in the application without referring to third-party resources. In order to quickly and profitably trade AAVE on 7b, you need to perform only a few steps:
- Download the 7b app on your smartphone.
- Create an account and come up with a strong password.
- Transfer the available cryptocurrency to your balance.
- Select AAVE for trading.
- Enter the desired amount for the transaction.
- Click “Buy”.
- Wait for the funds to be credited to your account.
Where to exchange AAVE?
With the development of the digital money sphere, there are more and more platforms that strive to provide the trader with the greatest convenience. Each of them is endowed with its own pros and cons. In addition to cryptocurrency exchanges, the exchange of AAVE can be easily performed using a broker or a swap platform:
Pros Cons In addition to the exchange, there are technical analysis tools Fees are significantly higher Provides much more exchange directions Has no security issues Has no upper limits on the exchange
Pros Cons Provides anonymity Limited cryptocurrency reserve Has an extremely intuitive interface Limited coin selection The coins are transferred directly to the wallet It usually provides the possibility of exchange at a fixed or floating rate
The most popular exchange platforms include:
- Changelly – a reliable and secure exchanger where you can exchange AAVE at a floating rate. The coins are transferred to your wallet within 5-30 minutes.
Service fee: 0.25%.
- CoinSpot – a popular Australian exchange. Registration is required.
Service fee: 1%.
- AvanChange – a secure exchange that provides a profitable bonus program.
Service fee: 0.5-1%.
What to know before exchanging Aave?
In order to ensure a safe and convenient exchange of AAVE, it will be useful for a trader to listen to our recommendations:
- Check the exchange rate and fees of various exchange platforms.
- If anonymity is important to you, choose an exchange without the need for registration.
- Compare which platform is convenient for you to work on. Convenience is a crucial point, since confusion can lead to loss of finances.
- Double-check the entered data, especially the wallet address.
How to buy Aave for fiat?
The fastest and most convenient way to exchange your fiat money for AAVE coins is to use a platform with support for a fiat gateway. The choice of such a currency depends on the currencies offered for exchange, as well as the fees charged. Among the best is ChangeNOW. For a quick purchase, you need:
- Select a fiat currency.
- Pick AAVE.
- Enter the transaction amount.
- Enter the wallet address.
Aave token use cases
The AAVE token is the native cryptocurrency of the project and has the following use cases:
- Governance token. Coin holders can participate in the voting and offer their own options for changing the protocol.
- Stacking token. The user downloads the Aave application and connects the wallet, then deposits the desired amount in the stacking section.
To protect against inflation, the developers have implemented a coin burning technology. So the platform charges a fee from the pool participants and buys tokens that circulate on the market to burn them. Tokens that are taken at a percentage are tied in a ratio of 1:1 to the underlying asset.
Is Aave a good investment?
Yes. AAVE is exactly the asset in which it is time to invest, while it is still relatively inexpensive. In just a year of its existence on the market, the coin has risen in price by 1000% and continues to grow. According to analysts, by the end of 2021, the coin will reach a value of $500.
How do I invest in Aave?
In order to invest in AAVE, you need to choose a reliable service for buying, as well as choose a secure wallet. You can buy AAVE for fiat or cryptocurrency. On 7b, you can exchange one of the 400 coins for AAVE in just a few clicks: select a pair to exchange, enter the amount, and click “Buy”.
How to trade AAVE for beginners?
It will be useful for novice traders to use a demo account in order to prepare for real trading or to work out a trading strategy. Choose a platform with an intuitive design, such as 7b. Transfer funds to your account, select SAVE, enter the amount, and place an order.
What is Aave Blockchain?
Aave is a decentralized open source protocol that provides users with the opportunity to lend and borrow digital assets at flexible or stable interest rates. A liquidity pool system was introduced into the project, which significantly distinguishes it from its competitors.