Filecoin sees correction after surging on mainnet launch
Filecoin is a cryptocurrency that is launched to solve the decentralized storage problem.
In filecoin's own description:
A decentralized storage network for humanity's most important information.
- Filecoin's mainnet was launched on 15th october 2020.
- It started with a price of $30, but quickly jumped 100% to $60 soon as other exchanges like binance etc, announced the listing of filecoin to exchange.
- Few exchanges even saw the price to surge to around $150.
- Filecoin launched in 2017 in an ICO. The ICO can be considered to be a success with generating more than 200Million dollars.
- Since the market is moving towards bearish trends recently, its price can go down still. So investors have to be vigilant, and should keep their stop loss orders for sure.