- Publish0x: $42.13 of ETH, LRC, and BAT.
- Publish0x Writing Competition: $15 of ETH, LRC, and BAT.
- ReadCash: BCH 0 ≈ $0
- Blurt: Blurt 568.651 ≈ $3
- HiveBlog: HBD 5.018 + Hive 42.65 ≈ $10
- Steemit: SBD 1.892 + Steem 11.708 + TRX 12.738 ≈ $24.12
- Leo Finance: Leo 6.812 ≈ $4.32
- STEM Geeks: STEM 116.2 ≈ $2.63
- Aeneas: ASH 13.455 ≈ $0.11
- LBRY: LBC 2.24 ≈ $0.3
- Filearmy: BTC 0.00000006 ≈ $0.003
- Survey, faucet, etc.: $0
Currently the quantity is too much to handle when the value I earned is not much. So I may report this on a separate article.
January 2021 Income ≈ $89.418
- If you enjoyed my articles, that is great and thank you!
- If you engage for the missions and rewards, that is fine.
- If you only enjoyed my crypto articles, then I have to inform you that I will write much less portion of it and much more portion of non-crypto articles. So it is okay to unfollow rather having you disappointed.
I did not expect to get $89 this month as many kept on pestering me to enjoy new year and stop working hard eventhough I told them that if I start enjoying once, I will not want to work again for a long time. It really did happen as you can see I write articles like once every 3-4 days where previously was everyday at least once. I read fictions, watching movies, and playing games often this month and I expected that I would probably just reach $50 this month. Then where does the remaining $39 came from? Compared to previous months, this month's Steem earnings are much more where I usually only got at most $5. Also, I didn't expect to get a share of Publish0x writing contest reward because very few are attracted to my article.
Publish0x Competition Earnings
Bittube Airtime Earnings
Brave Browser Rewards
Netbox Browser Rewards