What should you do?
Holding and trading are two different things, as a holder, you have more free times, you are less stressed. As a trader, it's totally the opposite, you are constantly looking at prices and charts, and for some people, it can be really scary. Let's check together what you should choose.
Holding is as easy as keeping your funds in your wallets/exchanges. It's the simple "investment" strategy, all you need is a bit of faith in crypto and a couple of BTC, ETH, XRP or any crypto you have trust in.
- You just have to keep your assets for a moment, "the money work for you".
- It's possible to stake your assets to make even more profits.
- No need to learn about analysis.
- You have to wait a certain time to get real profits.
Trading is as easy as buying low and selling high. Said like that, it seems easy to get profits right? It's totally not the case! Cryptos are so volatile that you could lose all your assets on the first trade if you don't educate yourself a minimum.
- If you do things right and educate yourself as much as possible, it could become a nice source of income.
- It releases a lot of adrenaline, and dopamine when you get the right trade.
- You could lose all your assets if you don't educate yourself.
- It takes a lot of time and patience to succeed.
Holding and trading are two different strategies, it all depends on what you are looking for. Holding should be perfect for you if you have at least 100 USD to invest and a lot of patience. But if you are looking for adrenaline and that you are a crypto addict with a lot of time at disposition you should definitely go on the trading side.
Our Crypto Toolkit