E-Compass is a free, voluntary, and no-profit project on Elrond blockchain.
When you use this website, you can access different charts.
On the dashboard, you can watch the price evolution for EGLD and different ESDTs.
- For the last 30 days
- For the last 15 days
- For the last 7 days
- For the last 24 hours
- For the last hour
- For the last 5 minutes
In the charts tab is a large variety of coin pairs charts.
- Maiar CORE (EGLD/USDC, MEX/USDC, MEX/EGLD, RIDE/USDC, RIDE/EGLD)
- Maiar ECOSYSTEM (CRU/USDC, CRU/EGLD, ZPAY/USDC, ZPAY/EGLD)
- Maiar COMMUNITY (AERO/USDC, AERO/EGLD, ISET/USDC, ISET/EGLD, EFFORT/USDC, EFFORT/EGLD, WAM/USDC, WAM/EGLD)
- Maiar EXPERIMENTAL (SUPER/USDC, SUPER/EGLD, BSK/USDC, BSK/EGLD, PLATA/USDC, PLATA/EGLD)
- LkMex Exchange (EGLD/LKMEX, LKMEX/EGLD, LKMEX/USDC)
- Binance (EGLD/USDT, BTC/USDT, EGLD/BTC)
But here on the platform is also a Special charts tab.
This section has micro charts and comparative charts.
- One second interval chart for MEX/EGLD
- One second interval chart for RIDE/EGLD
- One second interval chart for EGLD/USDC
- One second interval chart for AERO/EGLD
- One second interval chart for ISET/EGLD
- One second interval chart for SUPER/EGLD
- One second interval chart for MUNCHKIN/EGLD
- One second interval chart for BSK/EGLD
- One second interval chart for PLATA/EGLD
- One second interval chart for EFFORT/EGLD
- One second interval chart for CRU/EGLD
- One second interval chart for ZPAY/EGLD
The best tool on this website, in my opinion, is the @herotag generator for web wallets.
To get your @herotag, go to the Tools tab and choose Herotag Generator.
Enter the desired @herotag and click submit.
If the @herotag is available, you will receive details about a transaction you need to do in your wallet.
It should look like this:
From your wallet, send a transaction following what details you received.
Now go to elrondscan.com and search your Elrond address.
You will notice that you are the owner of the desired @herotag.
- It's not possible to modify or delete a @herotag assigned to an address.
- The @herotag will be visible in the Elrond Explorer, as well as on the blockchain, but cannot yet be used as a receiving address in the Maiar application.
- You can test the generator on a secondary wallet before doing this operation on one of your main wallet.
- Remember to not use the definitive @herotag during a test, as it will no longer be available.