Harvest Finance (FARM)

697 Articles 40,099 Followers


Harvest automatically farms the highest yields in DeFi. #BreadForThePeople

Waifu Token ($WAIF) - Bitcoin Santa (SOLD OUT)

26 Dec 2020 1 minute read 0 comments SilverXavier

Again news from Waifu Token, now the famous Bitcoin has become the Bitcoin-Chan, in a special edition of these NFT's that only lasted an hour before the 60 copies available were sold out...It is worth mentioning that the NFT's were at the small price...

🎄Week 17 — 🌿 420 and ♋ 69 in the Festive Season!

24 Dec 2020 7 minute read 2 comments Farmer Chad

🎅 To Humble Farmers across all of the DeFi lands and world, 🎉 Harvest Finance would like to wish you and your family a very happy holiday season! Here at Harvest, we aim to do the hardWork so that humble farmers everywhere can take the time to vacat...

Waifu Token ($WAIF) - Your NFT Waifu (Anime in the Blockchain)

24 Dec 2020 2 minute read 0 comments SilverXavier

But what is $WAIF?, The WAIF token is a non-inflationary ERC-20 launched on August 5, 2020 with a fully diluted supply of 1 billion tokens. 90% of the all tokens were permanently locked into a Uniswap liquidity contract, while the other 10% of tokens...

The Harvest.Finance Naughty Elf

23 Dec 2020 3 minute read 6 comments Steven_BA

As Christmas is fast approaching, the $FARM universe offers to the little farmers a new contest. It's more than a contest, it's actually a festive edition: Harvest Finance 'Farm Arts' Creativity Contest ROUND 4 - FESTIVE EDITION. Round 4 of the Creat...

Harvest Finance and the power of Pay It Forward!

23 Dec 2020 5 minute read 44 comments PVMihalache

Spoiler alert! This is not the usual crypto post!  November made me understand that unity and working together is the key to have a balanced and healthy lifestyle. Above all, family is the most important aspect of life, but helping must be a state of...

Doing my Harvest.Finance duties (when ETH fees are not insane)

20 Dec 2020 2 minute read 38 comments PVMihalache

Nothing can stop the Harvest, and now that the period of turmoil is gone, all humble farmers can relax with the family, and survive the harsh winter. Spring will come and we will resume our duties, and the honest work. November brought a shock in my...

Chad Farmer for Contest from Harvest Finance - FESTIVE EDITION

20 Dec 2020 1 minute read 0 comments sofiya-lis

Hello, my friends! I would like to share with you my work for the competition in the @harvest_finance project. The idea of ​​this painting appeared in my head quite spontaneously. The main character is Chad the Farmer, he works hard to help other far...

Festive Season at Harvest Finance: Adding DAI as liquidity

17 Dec 2020 3 minute read 11 comments PVMihalache

As the festive season started, and Christmas is fast approaching, I have to send my best wishes to the Harvest Finance team and community, for all the hard work and positivity shared throughout this doom and gloom period. This project stayed strong e...

Harvest Finance or Compound Finance: Whats the Big Difference?

17 Dec 2020 3 minute read 4 comments Cje95

For a couple of months, I have used both Compound and Harvest Finance with interesting results. Compound is the bigger name in the DeFi industry and even has their token COMP listed on Coinbase's tradeable assets. Compound is known to be a very safe...

After the trip to the FARM - “Celebrating the Festive Season”

16 Dec 2020 2 minute read 3 comments Heruvim78

I was introduced to $FARM through my brother's work (yes, the one and only PVMihalache), as he showed me the de(gen) farming. This was how i found about Harvest Finance, and since then i participated to every contest they made, sometimes winning, som...