TRIGGER WARNINGS: Sex crimes and pure gibberish.
DISCLAIMER: I use shorte.st to shorten hyperlinks. I get a few cents when users click the links, and I get rewarded if users register using these links. However, my personal experiences with these sites have been beneficial enough that I can promote them without feeling like a shill.
I will gladly provide clean links upon request.
Goth Princess Kay joins me for another episode of Sermons from Vermin. My internet connection dropped, but we managed to stay focused on this week's "winners."
For full context, this week's "winners" are below:
This week's audio/video digest includes:
- Theists defending slavery.
- Theists defending stalkers of high-school girls.
- Theists defending incest.
- Theists defending racism.
- Theists defending child marraige.
- Morality for morality's sake versus morality due to fear of an invisible sky-daddy.
- #BearingFalseWitnessForJesus: Science Edition.
- Webslinger527's Strife of Brian.
- Start the revolution without us, Webslinger527.
PERTINENT LINKS (IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER)
- Logical fallacies are so prevalent, there's a website dedicated to describing them.
- Kay refers to a long history of anti-abortion violence.
- Science that pre-dates the bible includes:
- I was off by 150 years; it only took 350 years for the church to apologize to Galileo.
- Going from Master of the House to "Blather of the House" is several steps down.
- Malinda and her Twisted Translations are intentionally entertaining, which is a stark contrast to Webslinger527's unintentional comedy.
- I wholeheartedly recommend playing Freedom Planet or Skyrim: Special Edition instead of defending slavery or incest.
- Shanoa Warrior is Kay's fanfiction-writing friend.
- Blue Microphone's official page. (They're also a Lolli partner.)
- This video was recorded and edited with Coolcut.
SIN CITY SCREWBALLS COLLABORATORS
- Tweet, You Sinners! / Sermons from Vermin
- Goth Princess Kay's Twitter account. (Kay's PayPal tag is @KHanslo.)
- Press Scott to Begin / Ready Player Soggy / Skyrim: Modsmacked
- Coitus Comedius
- My personal and/or professional links
- My LinkedIn profile.
- My NSFW Twitter account.
- My SFW Twitter account.
- I'm seeking an NSFW animator, an editor/proofreader for e-books (both SFW and NSFW), and guest commentators for future installments of Sermons from Vermin. Feel free to email me at email@example.com. (The more descriptive your subject line is, the less likely that the spam filter will intercept it.)