WARNING: Due to the nature of The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim Special Edition, as well as some of the installed mods, this video is not recommended for viewers under the age of 18.
TRIGGER WARNINGS: Blood, foul language, (hopefully-censored) female nudity, and a complete game crash.
DISCLAIMER: I use shorte.st to shorten hyperlinks. I get a few cents when users click the links, and I get rewarded if users register using these links. However, my personal experiences with these sites have been beneficial enough that I can promote them without feeling like a shill.
I will gladly provide clean links upon request.
In part 5, Loonikaka loses Rigmor, Rosa Round-Bottom loses her pants, Soggy and Scott lose their marbles, and the game flat-out gives up with a complete crash. Also: WOLVES!
Special guest star(s): On our side of the fourth wall, it's Soggy! In Skyrim, Loonikaka is joined by the aptly-named and highly under-dressed Rosa Round-Bottom.
TIRED: Me, followers that don't follow, unequippable (and enchanted) pubic hair (I am NOT making this up), and crashing.
WIRED: Soggy the artist, Orlock the Destroyer, Rosa Round-Bottom the half-naked barbarian, and accessories that increase carrying capacity.
THERE AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A DOVAH-KINSHIP PARTY
- Orlock the Destroyer (he likes his blood boiling and his masks without any holes)
- Rosa Round-Bottom (her pubic hair is an enchanted accessory, which I can't WAIT to take to an enchanting table)
- Loonikaka (the last party member to get wet when it rains)
- Rigmor of Not-Appearing-in-This-Video (probably because she's picking flowers again)
DOVAH-KILLED BY COUNT
- Slaughtered by Spriggans: 1
- Thumped by Trolls: 1
PERTINENT LINKS (IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER)
- Bethesda's official page for Skyrim.
- This downloadable HTML file provides links to all of the currently-installed mods.
- Blue Microphone's official page. (They're also a Lolli partner.)
- Nexus Mods is a great starting point for gamers who wish to install or create mods.
- It's not like I want to explain to you what tsun-tsun and tsundere are, baka!
- Hey! You got Disney in my Skyrim! (Elenwen's Villain Song will be EPIC, especially if Malinda Kathleen Reese sings it.)
- The old joke to which I refer involves a flustered chauffer and an impatient Pope.
- Yes, it's another Game Grumps/Wolf Job reference because I occasionally relapse to a mental age of 12.
- Adult mods will leave us unemployed. Freakazoid! Freakazoid!
- This Queen song is a call-back to the title of part three.
- All the vampiric logger has to do is to spot the Loonie's... Monty Python reference.
- Why be a bard when you can be Queen instead?
- I am a certified software tester.
- Boomerang plays family-friendly cartoons. For obvious reasons, Rosa Round-Bottom does not fit the bill.
- If you're 18 or older, and you don't know the significance of "69," read up. Your current or future romantic partner will thank you... once your mouths aren't full.
- 420 is synonymous with marijuana. 7,650 is synonymous with Pac-Man. Don't get the two mixed up.
- Soggy's YouTube channel.
- Soggy's NSFW Patreon page.
- Soggy's NSFW Twitter account.
- My NSFW Twitter account.
- My SFW Twitter account.
- This video was recorded and edited with Coolcut.