This is for the people who have an urgency to lose weight, and burn fat. Also, it is applicable for those that have stubborn metabolisms, that keep them from achieving low body fat they've been exercising tirelessly for.
Most diets consist of foods that are rich in carbohydrates, and low in fats. By following high-carb, and low-fat diets, you are actually storing more fat. As long as your diets predominantly consist of carbohydrates, your body will be using carbohydrates as fuel, and keep storing fat. What you need to do is start consuming foods that do not stimulate insulin. Which means low carbohydrate (& low sugar) foods. When I talk about carbohydrates, I am talking about natural carbohydrates. Refined carbohydrates are poisonous, therefore, whoever wants to burn fat and lose weight should forget about consuming sugar, pasta, bread, candies, snacks, junk food, rice, etc.
The ideal amount of (natural) carbohydrates you should be intaking on a daily basis is 20 grams or less, or 5% of your diet. Preferably even less.
How to do that? First of all, DO NOT COUNT the carbohydrates you intake by consuming vegetables, except non-starchy vegetables, such as beets, carrots, beans, tomatoes, squash, potato, grains, onion.
A) Types of foods you should be consuming:
- Avocado (2 grams of carbohydrates per avocado, on average)
- Brazil nuts (6 grams per cup)
- macadamia (7 grams per cup)
- pecans (4 grams per cup)
- walnuts (7 grams per cup)
- flax seeds (3 grams per cup)
- blackberry (6 grams per cup)
- raspberry (7 grams per cup)
B) Types of foods you should not be consuming:
- garlic (42 grams per cup)
- cashews (36 grams per cup)
- almond (14 grams per cup)
- pistachio (21 grams per cup)
- peanuts (12 grams per cup)
- chia seeds (16 grams per cup)
- blueberry (17 grams per cup)
- strawberries (10 grams per cup)
The answer to your question ("What is wrong with garlic, almonds, blueberries, strawberries, etc.) is NOTHING. Garlic and blueberries are miraculously healthy, but for the people who have an urgency to burn fat, and lose weight as fast as possible, they should avoid consuming mentioned foods until they reach the desired level, or at least come close to it. This is like the keto on steroids! It works if you work with it!