1. Login to your WebN account. (https://airdropcoinstation.com/Login) (Remove your Proxy if this website is not working)
2 . If you have account already just login to your account if not please click sign-up.
3. To register your account you need to filled out all information.
1. Like their Facebook account
2. Follow their twitter
3. Join their Telegram Channel
4. Link your Telegram ID Number to WebN bot
5. Add your Telegram ID number not ID Name (BOT Will sent it to you).Email and Password ( Don't forget to click the I'm not a robot box and Click Register)
4. This is the Home Page of WebN on the upper right side you can see the account button and click the drop down select settings.
5. After you select the account settings you can see my Hydro MFA is still not validated.
6. To validate your account you need to download of course the Hydro 2FA apps. You can download the Hydro 2FA via mobile apps/Android.
7. After you download the apps you will see your Hydro code (717498) and click Aunthenticate.
Check your phone and write down the Hydro security Code. (This screenshot is to my phone)
8. After you write down your Code, Your Hydro MFA should be activated.
9. Go to your account settings and check if its activated or not.
10. This is how it looks.
"Don't forget to signed up to claim your 10,000 hydro"
For more info about WebN:
Email Address : email@example.com
Bitcoin talk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4640928.0
For more info about Hydro:
Raindrop Whitepaper https://github.com/HydroBlockchain/hydro-docs/tree/master/Raindrop
Raindrop Documentation: https://www.hydrogenplatform.com/docs/hydro/v1/
Snowflake Whitepaper: https://github.com/HydroBlockchain/hydro-docs/tree/master/Snowflake
Snowflake Documentation: https://hydro.gitbook.io/docs/snowflake/untitled
Ice Whitepaper (draft): https://github.com/hydrogen-dev/hydro-docs/blob/master/Ice/Ice_DRAFT.md
The Tide, Mist, and Hail whitepapers are still yet to be drafted, but information about them can be found on the Hydrogen Documentation link (excluding Hail- hasn’t gotten updated with that yet) or on this Medium post: https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/project-hydro-features-in-depth-look-39faa29f0d61
Brief explanation of Hail: https://github.com/HydroBlockchain/Community-Brainstorming/issues/7