Trading 212 - Change Country Of Residence

By By sea and land | Modern living | 11 Jul 2022

Trading 212 - Change Country Of Residence


I have used T212 for a number of years. I opended my account in the UK. I wanted to change my country of residence. From a non-EU country to a EU Member country.

I had read online that this was not possible and that in order to do so I would need to sell all my stocks and shares and close my account. In order to open a new one in my chosen country.

I decided to open chat on T212 to get a clear answer. I simply typed "change country of residence" I just needed to update some proof of my adress. I did that and was shocked that à real person requested my tax number and wanted me to confirm my adress. 


My country and adress of residence was updated. It took less than 3 minutes to do it. I was quite surprised how easy and quick it was to do it.


How do you rate this article?


By sea and land
By sea and land

Normal person who loves linguistics and travel. I have a passion for sailing and being on the water. I love to travel overland or by sea. I have been making money online since 2005.

Modern living
Modern living

Living and travelling in the modern world.

Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!

20% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.