Known as the poor's man gold, silver has been a sought after metal for over 5000 years. In addition to its various commercials uses silver is seen as a hard asset by investors looking to protect their wealth against inflation.
To celebrate CryptoPopUp new selection of Crypto Currency themed silver bullions I decided to compile for you my top 5 reasons to purchase silver bullion as investment.
1. Undervalued asset: According to www.goldbroker.com "Historically, one could buy 15 ounces of silver with 1 ounce of gold; today 1 ounce of gold buys 72 ounces of silver. If we consider the historical trend over millennia, the price of silver should be $86/oz today (gold price divided by 15).
2. Coin market is popular: In additional to the physical value of the silver some coins can gain value over the course of time for a number of reasons. Some gain historical value as they age, others are rare and scarce in editions such as the American Golden Eagle. One more reason to believe your investment will increase in value. But most importantly the peace of mind that silver is an asset that is easily trade-able.
3. Easy to trade: Take silver coins with you and trade then anywhere in the world. Silver is a hard asset, in an event of an economic crisis you could easily rely on your silver coins to trade. Given its fairly low value when comparing to gold it is much easier to exchange.
4. Supply is decreasing and demand is increasing: Silver is used as a raw material for a variety of products available today. as the world population grows so does the need for silver. According to a graph presented by www.silverinstitute.org/silver-supply-demand/ there were no surpluses left over from production last year. For 2018 world total silver supply was of $1,004.3 million ounces which did not meet the demand of 1,033.5 million ounces.
5. Precious Metals are a reliable long term asset: Even if you are on the conservative side, precious metals have been know for been solid, risk free, long term investments. However precious metals papers have been oversold. I do think it is a good idea to hold your invest at hand. Always remember not your key not your money. Remember to hold!
For a great selection of Fine Crypto Currency Silver bullions go to: https://cryptopopup.myshopify.com/collections/bullion
now available: BITCOIN, LITECOIN, ETHEREUM & EOS
Disclaimer: Personal opinion, not investment advice! Please always conduct your own research before investing.