What is ibotta?
ibotta is an app that acts just like a coupon. In a way it is better than coupons, because once I linked the with your favorite grocery stores club cards and retail stores, the savings start accumulating automatically and pretty fast.
How legit is Ibotta?
I found the app to be pretty legit. It has been about one month since I signed up for the site and although I did not meet the minimum requirement of purchases to achieve my desired $20 welcome bonus, i still saved $16.75 in the course of a month. That is in addition to the coupons and sales already saved on the grocery store itself. so the earnings from ibotta were completely additional.
How to earn?
1. First I download the app using a referral link: https://ibotta.com/r/dpdhdhu
2. Second I got familiar with the stores available in the app and connected few club cards. Others I did not have club cards but I still selected deals knowing I can claim the offers by uploading the receipt
3. Thirdly I select the offers that interested me. I was amazed to find many offers on products I already used and coupons that work on any brands such as $0.50 on eggs, milk, just the receipt itself. Really every day items that we purchase as a family. On top of it i get to enjoy Free with coupon offers that basically give me a Free product to try.
4. Fourth, when shopping online I use the app to connect to the stores such as Best buy, WalMart and others and I can earn cash back on purchases as well. I won 1% back on diapers the other day and honestly, better than nothing. the set up was done and all I did was shop like I normally do. Some offer do pay as high as 5% on purchases.
5. Also noticed that the app allows you to connect with friends and referrals, build a team towards bonuses that pays a reasonable amount.
6. Lastly, I am waiting my account to reach $20 to do my first withdrawal. Will update this article as soon as my goal is reached or something exciting about the app comes into play as I move along the bonuses and prizes.
Can I use ibotta after purchase?
The answer is yes. But please note when I purchase a product that I want to use to redeem an Ibotta offer, there is a time frame that I will have to send the receipt to Ibotta.
Thank you so much for reading my review. It means a lot when use my referral link to sign up: https://ibotta.com/r/dpdhdhu On top you get a chance to earn the $20 welcome bonus.