The AWC token
The token AWC establishes itself as the first token issued by a decentralized cryptocurrency wallet. I must say that this has aroused my interest. Looking at the potential growth, this token is only at the beginning of its journey. Atomic wallet has done its best to stay ahead of the competition by being the first to bring a new idea to the decentralized cryptocurrency wallet world.
The AWC token is the native token of Atomic wallet. The website of Atomic wallet states the following about the Atomic wallet:
Atomic is a noncustodial decentralized wallet
that supports over 20 blockchains and 500+ tokens. Founded in early 2018 by Konstantin
Gladych, former CEO of Changelly, an instant exchange platform.
Atomic wallet has grown from scratch to over 150.000 users and become profitable in only 6 months, despite the bear market. It is one of the pioneering companies, which implement cross-chain Atomic Swaps.
For the time being, the value of the coin lies in the following matters:
- Discount on buying crypto.
- discount on exchange services.
- Extra options to make use of trading desk service.
- It is a payment method to add new coins to the wallet.
- It is a reward for partners and so-called premium members.
- Increase in rewards because holders buy more AWC and stack it as a result.
- Striking is also one of the options.
It looks like the AWC token is a kind of Binance coin. By using Binance coin you also get many benefits and discounts on trading cryprocurrency. Now I have to say that the idea is not entirely new. But it is new that a crypto wallet also releases such a type of coin. What seems interesting to me at the moment is when more exchanges will offer AWC. At the moment, you can only buy the AWC token through Binance DEX and IDEX exchanges. I would like to see what the value of this token will do if it is impemented on more exchanges.
How to trade AWC? Just go to this articles that explain it very well.
It looks like you can trade BNB for AWC on the Atomic desktop wallet. I did not tried this out so i dont know this for sure. But im gone try it out for sure. Lets hope that there will be more easy ways to buy AWC in the future because at the moment its not that easy.
You can stake you AWC token
This is a piece i also told you in my post about the atomic wallet.
Staking via Atomic wallet is special because you can stake decentralized. For example, you can currently stake nine different cryptocurrency on an iPhone and Android. This will increase in the future on both phones and computers. There is no KYC or limits on the amount to be discontinued. And you can unstake the coins at any time.
The following coins can be staked. With the following earn percentages in percentages per year on your phone:
Note - These percentages are subject to change.
- Cosmos ATOM 10%
- Tezos XTZ 6%
- Atomic wallet token 20%
- Tron TRX 5%
- Onotology ONT - ONG 5.6%
- NEO - GAS 1.4%
- Komodo KMD 5.1%
- Algorand ALGO 5.6%
- Vechain VET - VTHO 1.63%
Stakes on Atomic wallet are not charged like many other stake providers. This is a very big plus. You can start staking very fast. And you can have the rewards transferred directly to your wallet. At atomic wallet you can choose from different providers to strike. Note that there can be some rules and risks involved staking! See here for more info about rewards and the risks: https://www.stakingrewards.com/
- The total supply is 100,000,000.
- The circulating supply is 10,000,000
- The next amount is locked up 90,000,000 tokens.
- The number of current holders is 40,000+
- 5,500,000 AWC tokens are divided into investors, advisors and the AWC airdrop / bounty hunters. Furthermore, the Atomic wallet website states that 70% of these tokens are held by 30,000 different holders.
- No more than 4,500,000 tokens will be issued this year on Airdrop, Affilate Rewards and Market Making.
- 80% remain locked up until high demand for the AWC token. Should this not happen, these remaining tokens will be released after five years.
- Finally, 5,000,000 AWC tokens (BEP2) and 5,000,000 AWC tokens (ERC20) have been prepared for the medium of exchange BEP2 <> ERC20.
What are my final thoughts on the AWC token? It is clear to see that this token is only at the beginning of its development. But this makes it all the more interesting.
Are there risks associated with keeping AWC, yes this is the case with every cryptocurrency. But don't let this stop you from keeping an eye on this token and learning more about it.
I myself think that this token could become very popular if there is a lot of demand from users of the AWC token. it all makes a lot of sense when you think about it but appearingly deceived. So always do your own homework and don't just listen to someone else's advice.