Giant whales displacing billions of dollars in Bitcoin (BTC)
In the last 24 hours, Whale Alert has detected that 55,736 BTC worth $ 1.97 billion has moved. Whale Alert announced that these BTCs were transferred with 15 transactions. The biggest transaction of the day involves the move of 17,283 BTC worth $ 627.4 million from an unknown wallet to another unknown wallet.
Another giant whale moved 9,060 BTC worth $ 326.9 million between two unidentified wallets. In the third largest transaction of the day, the whale moved 4,110 BTC worth $ 143.1 million from one unknown wallet to another. In addition to these transactions, six large whales moved thousands of BTC from private wallets to crypto exchanges where they can be sold or exchanged on the open market. Here are the details of Bitcoin transactions:
- 700 BTC worth $ 23.6 million sent to Crypto.com from unknown wallet.
- 805 BTC worth $ 27.7 million sent from unknown wallet to Coinbase.
- 3,000 BTC worth $ 104.5 million sent from unknown wallet to Coinbase.
- 745 BTC worth $ 26.3 million sent from unknown wallet to Coinbase.
- 734 BTC worth $ 25.8 million sent to Bitbank from unknown wallet.
- 2,500 BTC worth $ 87.2 million sent from unknown wallet to Coinbase.
- 3,485 BTC worth $ 116.8 million sent from unknown wallet to unknown wallet.
- 1,732 BTC worth $ 60.3 million sent from Coinbase to unknown wallet
- 3,750 BTC worth $ 127.2 million sent from Coinbase to unknown wallets.
- 3,000 BTC worth $ 103.4 million sent from Bitstamp to unknown wallets.
- 3,750 BTC worth $ 132.4 million sent from unknown wallet to unknown wallet.
- 1,082 BTC worth $ 38.1 million sent from Binance to Bitstamp. Do you think this is enough to start a new bull or bear market?