Sirwin
Sirwin

#2 LEGIT AIRDROP BITCNY


Hi, 

I found a new legit airdrop !

bitCNY is a stablecoin, and its price is connected to the Chinese Yuan fiat currency.

Click on link to receive 10000 BITCNY = ($1500)

https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r0594601973

How do you rate this article?

0



I am looking for LEGIT Airdrop
I am looking for LEGIT Airdrop

90% of airdrops in a telegram are a scam, I'm looking for the remaining 10% :)

Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!

20% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.