Sirwin
Sirwin

1# LEGIT Airdrop instant withdraw


I found legit airdrop, they tokens within 5 days and you can sell them right now. You will get 21 tokens currently valued at ~ $ 20. On December 18, it enters new exchanges (uniswap, okex, yobit) and burns some tokens, so the price will go up.

LINK: https://t.me/dxHubAirdropBot?start=460015586

 

Regards

#LEGIT AIRDROP

How do you rate this article?

1



I am looking for LEGIT Airdrop
I am looking for LEGIT Airdrop

90% of airdrops in a telegram are a scam, I'm looking for the remaining 10% :)

Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!

20% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.