🔥🔥Crypto Idle Miner Earn HORA token
🔥🔥Crypto Idle Miner Earn HORA token

By Airdrop Radar | ¨fresh¨ Airdrop | 13 May 2020


INTRODUCTION: Crypto Idle Miner by Hora Games. The game works like other idle games, where you are required to upgrade certain items, to provide a multiplier to a cash value. Once you reach a certain value, you can “prestige” to start from the beginning with even more multiplication factors. The main goal is to stack as many multipliers as possible in the most efficient way and make the most money (or cryptocurrency) as possible. Crypto Idle Miner has two forms of cryptocurrency, that may become confusing:

  1. Simulation cryptocurrency – that is mined as part of the idle game. This currency is not real and has no value.
  2. Hora tokens (Real cryptocurrency) – that is awarded at the end of a season to the best performers. 

👉download here : Crypto Idle Miner

e6af7627ea7572d68c23d5d796daa7c6fae94e22d155752b63d87529b89a73c4.jpeg         0ce4585a9a2ee54ae72848b2a52fc0b965c151c741eb9f704277caf1a216c338.jpeg      560cfed35d86173c9c64467f10ed0b50dbb401e75fc607cb8b31fd1fb8687190.jpeg

⚠️Please note: Crypto Idle Miner is only a game, and the cryptocurrency that you mine in an idle state within the game, is not real and only a simulation.

The real cryptocurrency that you can actually win (HORA tokens) has been created through a smart contract by the developers of the game (Hora Games). Hora Games will keep 10% of the contract and will pay out the remaining 90% to the players. You receive tokens based on your league position, then once a week, you’re able to transfer the cryptocurrency into a compatible wallet. From there you can hold it, exchange it for money, or other cryptocurrencies.

Crypto Idle Miner Game Promo Codes

a2fc3a143ac6c4a7f041187247f7b3e18e7d2414e33ba284e6cb1bebe1d20c27.jpeg   

Another way to earn tokens is to utilise the promo codes on offer. From the “User Profile” screen, you are able to enter promo codes to reward you for your progress.

Here is a list of crypto idle miner promo codes that may or may not work:

  • EG2019 (500 TOKENS)
    Reach Level 5
  • BTCRYPTO (500 Tokens)
    Reach Level 5
  • FH2019 (500 TOKENS)
    Cooling System 1 in Ethash Building
  • MT2019 (500 TOKENS)
    Reach Level 5
  • WELCOME (200 TOKENS)
    Rig 7 in Ethash Building

How do I withdraw HORA tokens to a Tron wallet?

1a832bec8aee18beacce0443ad0cc0cc29cb3c1fee259d0c163fee85599b622e.jpeg

withdraw your hora token to tronlink

also you can exchange them on poloniex from tronlink app

Once you have downloaded the wallet, you will need to allow the HORA token, which you can do by following instructions issued by Hora Games.

Withdrawals are done manually several times a month.

785bbf8048373cc4814441494ee1dd162765d91b1cc3f57473c5daa24f39d54f.jpeg           cd32fbecd2fb03d176ec77f53f506eb6df55ddcc6e85bd914d396050f6f26f83.jpeg   

HORA Token Information
Name: Hora Token
Symbol: HORA
Network: Tron (TRC20)
Contract address: TNjt5fShPVJ4YpsLuU4THuBbg58g2bZoLk

TronScan link:
https://tronscan.org/#/token20/TNjt5fShPVJ4YpsLuU4THuBbg58g2bZoLk

Total supply: 100 million, being increased by 100 million each month.
Minting cap: 12 billion
Expected total supply mint time: 10 years 

 

 

HAPPY EARNING DONT FORGET TO TIP LIKE AND FOLLOW §§!

CHECK NEW AIRDROPS//

🎁Get FREE 50$ ETH Limited Airdrop (ELD)

🎁Get Free 10 $SYLO

🎁free 1,000 (PAC) GLOBAL worth 2$

🎁 FREE 100 TWT Trust Wallet (TWT) Airdrop Round 2

🎁Horizen Faucet (ZEN) 🔥🔥Claim Free ZEN every 20 hours

🎁Free ETN MOBILE MINNING

🎁DappOnline Task System Earn Free ETH, TRX, IOST

🎁Limited Airdrop To First 10k participants ,Earn = 3000 IBG ($30)

🎁C3Wallet Airdrop round 1 Claim free 30,000 $C3W tokens ($3)

🎁Ludena Airdrop ! Win $100 in LDN (Random Winners) 💰$10 in LDN For 1000 Participants.

🎁LSV Airdrop Raund 2 Reward : 5 LSV / Token/Price: 25$

🎁SETO Coin(SET) AirdropGet 200 SET ($100) +20/Reff ($10) Rate : 1 SET = $0.5

🎁Oikos Airdrop One Million OKS tokens worth (~$ 25,000) in total. ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT JOIN NOW!!

🎁Tezos Foundation’s Faucet Earn Tezos For Free!!!!!

🎁Algae Farm Airdrop (BIOG) 10 BIOG ~ 10 USD



¨fresh¨ Airdrop
¨fresh¨ Airdrop

Daily airdrops and giveaways. stay tuned !!

Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!

20% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.