Cryptocurrency adoption has been slower than it could be. This space is for everyone, but right now, it’s mostly occupied by: introverts, intellectuals, entrepreneurs, artists, scammers, and academics. Many people today are simply not educated enough on the subject to dive right in. However, when you know what you’re doing, it can be pretty rewarding. For example, if only people knew they could make a great extent of money flipping digital racing Derby Chickens on Open Sea, or figure out how to mint Loot Boxes straight from the smart contract for $10k each. Mining has tons of hobbyists behind it and more and more people are finding out about nodes and validator opportunities.
There is definitely a dark side, It can be notably dangerous. In fact, I myself have suffered attacks:
- 10,000 Tron were lost to Shark Tron, a high-risk high apy farming platform that rug pulled.
- Couple hundred to Bitconnect, a Ponzi scheme that paid new investors with old investors money.
- Couple hundred to Bitcoin town, a game where you buy virtual farm animals that would make you BTC over time.
- .10 Btc to Youtube Bob Wozniak Phishing Scam
- Recently someone close to us lost $6k in BNB to a Trust Wallet browser phishing scam. (PSA Trust wallet only has mobile.) My friend put in his 15-word phrase to transfer his Trust Wallet to the scam browser and poof- his coins were gone.
These are powerful and valuable experiences that help me innovate and explore the blockchains safely. No doubt there needs to be more education in the crypto space, and this is the real issue at hand for everyone. With more education will come more adoption safely. Keeping all of this in mind, we feel people are best educated often by their peers. That is why we want to introduce you to the Ecosystem Network. We are building an ecosystem around you.
If you're reading this, you have the upper hand. Why? You have the knowledge, you are actively bettering yourself, and your position. By teaching someone a subject, you in fact get better at that subject. We are social creatures, that is why we are incentivizing video conferencing within your communities. Take some ownership of the blockchain projects you follow. $ECO Launching soon