I'm not from the US, and here where I am PayPal is not popular in the masses, but I do a little bit research the whole thing about crypto and find somewhere that PayPal has some things that they keep as secret as long as *regular* humans don't figure out.
However, it's something in their *rules* where they say that no one doesn't owns cryptos that they buy or keep on PayPal wallets, but I'm not sure and that's why I share with you this video. In fact, I did not watch it yet, I share it because I want to watch it at the same time as you do.
In an introduction to this new video from the Digital Asset News channel, the speaker says that he will find out why is PayPal good for Blockchain and why is Not, for the same reasons that they don't tell us everything.
So, let's see what is it:
More of today's articles on this blog:
- “Catch the Next Bitcoin Type Crypto;” TikTok has Found XRP, Get Ready to Moon!
- Publish0x added Ampleforth (AMPL) tokens to reward system | Let's explore Ampleforth project and see is it worth
- ANALYSTS DON’T KNOW WHAT TO THINK AS BITCOIN WHIPSAWS BETWEEN $18K AND $19K
- The IRS is mistakenly sending warning notices to Coinbase users
- Best Blockchain T-Shirts on AliExpress | Amazing and CHEAP Crypto Chloting
- Buy your Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin Real Physical coins for 3$ | Blockchain Shopping #2
Thanks for your priceless attention and have a good life!