It is rare for institutional foundations to praise blockchain projects. And yet! A panel of 6 blockchain companies is included in the list of technological pioneers of 2020 produced by the World Economic Forum (GEF).
The World Economic Forum is notably the organizer of the quasi-institutional Davos Forum that we already knew was very interested in cryptocurrencies. The World Economic Forum has established a list for the past 21 years of 100 companies considered to be pioneers in new technologies and innovation. These cover areas such as artificial intelligence, green energy and of course blockchain.
For the 2020 edition, the EMF has selected 6 blockchain companies:
- MakerDAO: the automated and decentralized market behind the DAI stablecoin.
- Lightning Labs: the company that works on the development of Bitcoin's Lightning Network.
- Elliptic: the blockchain analysis company.
- Chainlink: the system of decentralized oracles on Ethereum.
- Ripio: the cryptocurrency exchange platform based in Argentina.
- Veridum Labs: the company behind the tokenized environmental asset marketplace.
In addition, the nominated companies gain access to the global GEF innovator community. Its mission is to help leaders in each industry find new solutions to overcome crisis.
Other blockchain companies have already been selected in the past. For example, this was the case for Bitfury in 2019 and Ripple in the 2015 edition.
CEX.IO allows for the buying of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for low fees via credit card, Debit card. Customers can also purchase for free (no fees) with bank transfers. The best thing about Cex is that it supports fiat currencies like USD and EUR which means you can withdraw your money and deposit it directly to your bank account without the need of a third party. In conclusion, Cex allows you to trade Cryptos, deposit funds from your bank account and also withdraw your funds to your bank account, it is an All-in-one exchange.
Please register through this link to support the blog: https://cex.io/r/0/up131023719/0/