The 1 Year HODL experiment for Tezos enters it's third month, let's review the rules of the experiment.
What are the rules of the experiment?
- Put fiat into Tezos every month.
- Report on it every second day of the month.
- Do not retrieve any money that is tagged on this experiment (I might have other Tezos holdings in the future that will not form part of this experiment, but if I report on a certain amount, I cannot withdraw those till one year later)
- Try to learn as much as possible about the Tezos project.
- Try to educate as many people about the Tezos project.
- Try to engage as much as possible with the Tezos community.
Movements so far
First Purchase: 4.83 USD = 4,540226 XTZ
Then I purchased 2.358961 Tezos at 2.47 USD
Some days later I converted some of my other alts into Tezos, ending up in a final balance of 10.455455 tezos
Lastly I purchased 5.28 USD of Tezos, which gave me 5,847859 Tezzies.
The price at the time of writing is 0,909232 usd, down from 1.05 USD at the time of the first purchase.
New things I have learned about Tezos
- This month I wanted to start learning about how to bake tezzies, however not very much advance has taken place so far. :U
How do I feel about the Tezos Project so Far? (Bullish/Bearish)
I am in the middle, between bullish and bearish, not really decide at the moment.
Thank you for reading this article! this blog is still growing and I am very grateful for every reader around here. Make sure to check out my LBRY account, I am uploading videos there (that I might advertise or not around here) If you join via my invitation link you get from 20 to 40 LBC for free. :)
LBRY (My favorite, I can upload PDF's, audio and video, and is decentralized, follow me there)
My Crypto Clothing Store
Hardware Wallet (Affiliate)
Brave Browser (Affiliate)