The 1 Year HODL experiment for Tezos enters it's second month, let's review the rules of the experiment.
What are the rules of the experiment?
- Put fiat into Tezos every month.
- Report on it every second day of the month.
- Do not retrieve any money that is tagged on this experiment (I might have other Tezos holdings in the future that will not form part of this experiment, but if I report on a certain amount, I cannot withdraw those till one year later)
- Try to learn as much as possible about the Tezos project.
- Try to educate as many people about the Tezos project.
- Try to engage as much as possible with the Tezos community.
Movements so far
First Purchase: 4.83 USD = 4,540226 XTZ
Then I purchased 2.358961 Tezos at 2.47 USD
Some days later I converted some of my other alts into Tezos, ending up in a final balance of 10.455455 tezos
The price at the time of writing is 0.9485 usd, down from 1.05 USD at the time of the first purchase.
New things I have learned about Tezos
- I have come to know about Tezbox, which is the type of wallet I have choosen to manage my Tezzies.
- I have experienced with sending payments in two occasions, it has take it like 1 hour,each, one time sending with low fees, and one time sending with maximum fees, and still the same.
- I learned about the breakaway of a group of senior engineers from tezos, so I suppose to get some free Dun tokens (havent check that out though)
How do I feel about the Tezos Project so Far? (Bullish/Bearish)
Honestly, so far I am not impressed by the Tezos project with regards to their governance system, since right at the start of the experiment, this social breakaway happend, so I am mildly bearish overall.
Thank you for reading this article! this blog is still growing and I am very grateful for every reader around here. Make sure to check out my LBRY account, I am uploading videos there (that I might advertise or not around here) If you join via my invitation link you get from 20 to 40 LBC for free. :)
LBRY (My favorite, I can upload PDF's, audio and video, and is decentralized, follow me there)
My Crypto Clothing Store
Hardware Wallet (Affiliate)
Brave Browser (Affiliate)