Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Coinbase, Coinbase Pro, HitBTC, Kraken, KuCoin, OKEx, Poloniex.
10 exchanges to manage on different sites, but thanks to Blockfolio you can manage them and keep them AUTOMATICALLY synchronized all in the same app.
In this guide I'll take Coinbase as an example, but the procedure it is the same for every exchange mentioned at the beginning of the guide.
In the app you can create a single wallet in which there will be the total of your cryptocurrencies on each exchange, or individual portfolios divided as you see fit: for exchange, two exchanges together, all except one, three exchanges .. do you understand right?
How to automatically synchronize exchanges
As I said earlier in this article I will show the procedure with Coinbase but it is the same for all the exchanges mentioned at the beginning.
- Download Blockfolio for iOs or Android
- First go to Coinbase and Log in
- Go to Settings> API Access> New API Key
- At this point (if you have enabled it) you will be asked for two-factor authentication, enter the code and this screen will appear, you must select all the "squares" in blue exactly as in the picture and select "Create":
- You will be assigned two "Keys": API Key and API secret.
- At this point open Blockfolio, Go to "Exchange connection" and select your exchange (in this case, Coinbase)
- Copy the API Key and the API secret that were given to you previously by Coinbase and you're done.
In this way, whatever your exchange and regardless of how many you have, it will always be synchronized automatically.
The app is very convenient for not seeing each exchange individually and having everything synchronized in real time, of course it is always possible to add other cryptocurrencies by hand, I hope the guide will be useful, to the next!