There is a new Learn and Earn program on Coinbase offering $3 worth of Cryptex Finance (CTX) for correctly answering the three quiz questions.
Question 1: What is Cryptex Finance?
Answer 1: A DAO providing decentralized products for crypto users
Question 2: What is the CTX token?
Answer 2: An ERC-20 governance token that powers and secures the Cryptex Protocol
Question 3: What is the future of Cryptex?
Answer 3: A complete lineup of fully decentralized Cryptex tokens all governed by CTX
My Learn & Earn Portfolio:
- Coinbase - The top paying and most popular learn and earn program
- Legion Network - Brand new learn and earn program, don't know much about it yet. (Invite code is "zCUvtoa")
- Earnathon - learn and earn has given me very little to show for so far, but still may be worth a try.
- KuCoin - learn and earn gives a small amount of Tether (like 0.1 per but there's a lot of them)
- CoinMarketCap - payouts are not guaranteed so sometimes you get nothing for completing them, I have never gotten anything so far.
- Phemex - learn and earn gives trading credits for the futures market, leverage trading is too risky for my taste.
More ways to earn free crypto online:
- Publish0x - Earn crypto for reading and writing using the free tipping feature, up to 7 free tips per day
- Presearch - Earn PRE for doing searches using the search engine, up to 30 paid searches per day
- LunarCrush - Earn Lunr for giving opinions and spending time on the site/app
- Torum - Earn XTM for completing daily, weekly and one-time missions
- Odysee - Earn LBC for watching/posting videos and completing tasks
- Cointiply and Fire Faucet are crypto rewards platforms that pay for using the faucet, clicking ads, doing surveys, watching videos and more
This article is intended for informational purposes only and should not be considered financial advice. Please do your own research before making any financial decisions.