Read through the lines of this post for a giveaway within!
Hello everyone, and welcome to another post.
I'm glad to report that I've found another gem.🙃
In today's article, we will discuss my new finding, it's features, and why you should absolutely grab some tokens as an investment for 2021. Let's get started.
- What is Financelly?
- What do they offer?
- Why is this important?
- Why should I buy?
- How do I join the party?
What is Financelly?
Financelly is the world's first complete DeFi platform offering multiple services that are actually relevant to the DeFi space.
Unlike many other platforms creating solutions that do not really have any inherent use, Financelly has created tools that people actually need.
Financelly leverages on the Ethereum blockchain and equally builds on the Matic network, so fees are lower and these features are now available cross chain.
Financelly implements the following technologies:
- SkyBridge technology
- Atomic swaps
- Simplex Crypto-Fiat converter
- Matic Network
- Chainlink oracles for off-chain data transmission
WHAT DOES FINANCELLY OFFER?
Financelly has built a complete suite of apps that power it's ecosystem. These include
- A complete DeFi platform (I'll explain this in a minute)
- A multi-chain DEX
- A feature-rich wallet
- A crypto-service escrow
Let's talk about these features.
A complete DeFi platform
The platforms features include:
- Charting coins and Uniswap limit orders within a cleaner and sleeker UI.
- Creating contracts without learning how to code.
- BankFi to passively earn crypto.
- Crypto workstation to plan your trades
- Alerts on your selected cryptos
- Complete portfolio management (telling you the performance of your crypto holdings to date)
- Automatic stablecoin lending
- Liquidity mining to earn free tokens.
These features are extremely useful, especially for those that use Uniswap and other DEXs extensively.
Regular DEXs like uniswap are confined to cryptocurrencies built on their blockchain. Financelly has built a solution using Atomic Swaps and Skybridge technology. This allows you to swap any token to any other token, regardless of their chain!
This is basically a decentralised version of Binance!
Feature Rich Wallet
Currently, wallets are only useful for one thing: Storing crypto.
However, Financelly believes that wallets can be much more than that.
They have built a wallet for both mobile and desktop. The wallet has the following features:
- A portfolio tracker to know how your holdings are doing.
- An instant chain-agnostic swap to instantly react to unfavorable market swings.
- Curated news headlines based on what you're interested in.
- Workstation to plan your trades ahead of time.
- Customisable alerts.
- A fiat off ramp. No KYC required!
All these features are available on any platform!
Don't these features sound cool? They sure do!
Financelly is having a small seed round of 50ETH on Wednesday this week. I will be partaking in this sale, and I advise you do the same. Once this picks up, I promise you it won't stop.
Now for what I promised! Here are the ways to win:
- Comment on this post.
- Follow Financelly on twitter.
- Share a tweet talking about financelly with #Financelly in it. Tag financelly as well.
- Follow Financelly on Medium.
- 5 people that do this would be automatically entered to win $20 in $FI!
This event will end next week Sunday, so hurry!
Thanks for reading!