How many Ethereum Address will ever exist ?
Well that's an interesting question which has a mind boggling🤯 answer as well, So the total number of ETHEREUM address that will ever come into existence , let get started on our topic.
There are 16 possible character variations in any existing or yet to exist ETHEREUM public addresses And there are 40 hexadecimal characters which are pre-fixed by '0x'.
For example --> 0x1b5047A8715c7Cf0c8663302CFB512217907C94e <-- This is an ETHEREUM address.
Feel free to airdrop 🚀 some ETHEREUM or other ERC-20 token like BAT, UNI etc on the above address. I won't mind it 😉. Back to the topic. So we have 16 different types of characters and every address has 40 characters in total.
That leads us to an exponential number of 16^40 possible addresses on ETHEREUM blockchain. So 16^40 gives us the following unimaginable number of total possible ETHEREUM PUBLIC ADDRESSES --->
Is That for real, that number is huge.
According to MEW Wallet [MY ETHER WALLET ] MEWTOPIA, they have provided some awesome reference for understanding how huge the number exactly is by comparing it to some real world numbers which are also mind blowing 😱
- Population on Human Beings on Earth -- 7.8 billion
- Grains of sand on Earth -- 7,500,000,000,000,000,000 🤯
- Stars in Observable universe -- 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
- Atoms in an average human being body -- 7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
Isn't those some really astonishing numbers there, I know you didn't knew that before. ✌️✌️ Let's compare how big our number is against these massive numbers above. We know the number of atoms in an average human body is the biggest number in the above list So --
Even if we generate an ETHEREUM ADDRESS for every atom in your body, there would still be this amount of addresses left to be created.
" 1,461,501,637,330,902,918,196,684,832,716,283,019,655,932,542,976 "
Woahh 🤯🚀🚀😱😱 that number is still huge isn't it. Yes it is, but let's do one more massive comparison to get understand it even better.
According to the information provided by -- MEW Wallet [MY ETHER WALLET ] MEWTOPIA,
- The age of the Universe itself is -14,000,000,000 years old [that is 14 billion years].
- So Even if we generated a hundred new ETHEREUM wallets every second*** since the dawn of time, we wouldn't come close to making even the smallest dent in this massive number of possible ETHEREUM ADDRESSES.
You would have a better chance of Satoshi Nakamoto knocking at your door than generating the last possible ETHEREUM ADDRESS. 😱🚀😂😂
The point I am trying to make here is that we will never run out of possible ETHEREUM ADDRESS and so is the chance of generating an already active ETHEREUM WALLET.
IF YOU LOVED THIS INTERESTING BLOG ABOUT ETHEREUM AND ITS POSSIBLE ADDRESSES. THEN DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON
- PUBLISH0X -- CRYPTO BY KSQUARE
- INSTAGRAM -- CRYPTO BY KSQUARE
- TWITTER -- CRYPTO BY KSQUARE
- YOUTUBE -- CRYPTO BY KSQUARE
****DON'T FORGET TO SWIPE THE METER BELOW AND LIKE THIS POST THANK YOU 😊 🙏 ****
CRYPTO BY KSQUARE (KUNAL KISHORE)