Many of us talk about being happy & think about being happy, but are we really taking the steps to get there? I know in my own life, I can look at times where I wanted nothing more than to be happy, but my thoughts and actions were the opposite of that. It's easy to get caught up in the negativity and that negativity takes up a lot of space energetically. I wonder if we realize the cost of that energy taking up space?
This week my guest is Zahra Karsen, author of 6 Weeks to Happy: The Ultimate Roadmap To Retrain Your Brain For Better Health, Greater Abundance, and Long Lasting Happiness. Zahra and I get real about happiness (what it is, why it can feel like we are chasing it) and what does happiness even mean in the first place? We touch on so many things in this episode from moving away from the fear & anxiety ways of thinking and then what comes next after that? We talk about not being afraid to dream and getting really clear about what YOU want so you can live YOUR dream, not someone else's! Zahra shares some insights on patterns in data she's seen about happiness, the 4 energy bodies and how our brain is malleable (jackpot! This means we CAN retrain our brains to think differently).
Zahra and I covered a lot of great topics in this episode and I think you are really going to love it. There is so much to be said for doing the inner work that shifts our perspective and opens us up to new possibilities. The question is, what is YOUR happiness worth to you and what are you going to do about it?
Watch the video here:
The episode on choosing separation mentioned in this show can be found here: https://sloanefreemont.com/choosing-separation-and-then-being-mad-when-im-separate/
More about Zahra Karsan: Certified in Mindset Coaching and Neuroscience, Zahra Karsan is an inspirational public speaker as well as a trusted personal Success Coach to dozens of global executives. Voted by Yahoo Finance as a Top 10 Success Coach, she is the best-selling author of 6 Weeks to Happy and the creator of the R.E.W.I.R.E System™, a groundbreaking methodology that retrains your brain for greater happiness, health, wealth and success. Her company, GetZEND, offers a suite of interactive tools that include online video training and an award-winning app to help you stay on track with your life goals without compromising your life experience. You can find out more about Zahra here:
- Get the 6 Weeks To Happy book talked about on today's show
- Connect with Zahra on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/getzend/
- Connect with Zahra on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/getzend
Get your free copy of My Personal Awakening Map to start creating the reality YOU desire! Visit https://sloanefreemont.podia.com/your-personal-awakening-map to learn more.
1. Help me keep the podcast going by donating: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
2. Invest in yourself with my Create What You Speak Academy: http://createwhatyouspeak.com
3. Sign up for my newsletter: https://sloanefreemont.com/1502-2/
4. Join my Telegram Channel: https://t.me/createwhatyouspeak
5. Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player: http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1369388267
6. Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
7. Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
8. Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
9. Read and share articles I've published: https://www.publish0x.com/create-what-you-speak?a=jnegL2n3aw&tid=sloanefreemont.com
10. Connect on Minds: https://www.minds.com/register?referrer=sloanefreemont
11. Connect on Flote: https://flote.app/user/Sloanefreemont
12. Connect on Gab: https://gab.com/sloanefreemont
13. Join my Gab Group: gab.com/groups/25315
14. Connect on Gab TV: https://tv.gab.com/channel/sloanefreemont
15. Connect on Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@sloanefreemont:5
16. Connect on Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-356765
17 Connect on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/sloanefreemont/
18. Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: Sloanefreemont@pm.me
This post first appeared on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ITtm9xaKxmuv/
Music by https://www.fiftysounds.com Track: New York