What is synchronicity and how does it show up in our lives? This week my guest is Etan Ilfeld, the creator of The Synchronicity Oracle Deck. Etan and I have a lively & fun discussion about really understanding what synchronicity is and how we can use it to our advantage to tap into our unconscious mind. We touch on why it can be so hard for us to tune in and what gets in the way of us hearing our inner most desires.
Etan and I also talk about how to use synchronicity and symbols in our own lives to guide us, the right and better way to ask questions of the oracle and we even touch on physics and time travel! We had a lot of fun with this episode and Etan even does a live reading for me which really demonstrates the power of using the Synchronicity Oracle deck to tell a story. If you've ever worked with or been interested in oracle decks (or even if you haven't) you will love this episode!
More about Etan Ilfield: Etan Ilfeld is the author of Duchamp Versus Einstein and Beyond Contemporary Art, and the creator of the Synchronicity Oracle. He holds a physics degree from Stanford University, is a US chess master and the owner of Watkins Books, London's oldest Mind Body and Spirit bookshop. He also hosts the Etan Ilfeld Podcast. You can connect with Etan at https://anchor.fm/etan-ilfeld and find him on Twitter https://twitter.com/knightleap and Instagram https://www.instagram.com/knightleap/You can also purchase the Synchronicity Oracle Deck here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Synchronicity-Oracle-Etan-Ilfeld/dp/1786785935
Get your free copy of My Personal Awakening Map to start creating the reality YOU desire! Visit https://sloanefreemont.podia.com/your-personal-awakening-map to learn more.
1. Help me keep the podcast going by donating: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
2. Invest in yourself with my Create What You Speak Academy: http://createwhatyouspeak.com
3. Sign up for my newsletter: https://sloanefreemont.com/1502-2/
4. Join my Telegram Channel: https://t.me/createwhatyouspeak
5. Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player: http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1369388267
6. Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
7. Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
8. Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
9. Read and share articles I've published: https://www.publish0x.com/create-what-you-speak?a=jnegL2n3aw&tid=sloanefreemont.com
10. Connect on Minds: https://www.minds.com/register?referrer=sloanefreemont
11. Connect on Flote: https://flote.app/user/Sloanefreemont
12. Connect on Gab: https://gab.com/sloanefreemont
13. Join my Gab Group: gab.com/groups/25315
14. Connect on Gab TV: https://tv.gab.com/channel/sloanefreemont
15. Connect on Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@sloanefreemont:5
16. Connect on Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-356765
17 Connect on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/sloanefreemont/
18. Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: [email protected]
Music by https://www.fiftysounds.com Track: New York
This video first appeared on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/0y4yANSUGSJ6/