“Remove the boundaries, remove the ‘disorders’ and remove the limitations that we place on ourselves and you will find success personally and professionally.” Buckle up this week listeners, this week you are going on a journey of epic proportions with Dave Moore, founder of Moore Motivation. Dave is a keynote speaker, an author, has survived four plane crashes,flew through three hurricanes while performing search and rescue with the Coast Guard,and has logged 39 combat missions in the Middle East. Dave’s story of courage, perseverance and overcoming obstacles is one you are not going to want to miss!
In this episode, we cover Dave’s 3 C’s to uncrashable leadership, which can be applied in your personal or professional life. We talk about Dave’s experience with 4, yes 4, plane crashes and how that started him on a journey to personal transformation. What I love about this interview is Dave is very open and honest about what he went through and how he was able to get to the other side. He was courageous enough to listen to the calling within and took himself through all the fear and anxiety, fought off the voices in his head and from others and created a life of his dreams. He now gets to inspire others with his story. This is a must listen to episode. You are going to come out on the other side of this interview inspired, motivated and with a new ability to take on life’s challenges.
You can watch the interview with Dave here:
About Dave Moore: Dave Moore is an inspirational national speaker. He shares a strong message that if you are aware of who you are, what you stand for, and what you commit to accomplish, your life will be a lot more meaningful and happier. And, at any point in your life, you can change your mind-set and become the person you want to be. You can find out more about Dave at https://www.mooremotivated.com/ and get your copy of Wake Up and Win - Take Your Life Off Autopilot here: https://amzn.to/3nx0Ghn.
If you like my content, here's how to help me keep it going:
Get your free copy of My Personal Awakening Map to start creating the reality YOU desire! Visit https://sloanefreemont.podia.com/your-personal-awakening-map to learn more.
1. Help me keep the podcast going by donating: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
2. Invest in yourself with my Create What You Speak Academy: http://createwhatyouspeak.com
3. Subscribe on Substack
4. Join my Telegram Channel: https://t.me/createwhatyouspeak
5. Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player: http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1369388267
6. Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
7. Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
8. Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
9. Read and share articles I've published: https://www.publish0x.com/create-what-you-speak?a=jnegL2n3aw&tid=sloanefreemont.com
10. Connect on Minds: https://www.minds.com/register?referrer=sloanefreemont
11. Connect on Flote: https://flote.app/user/Sloanefreemont
12. Connect on Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@sloanefreemont:5
13. Connect on Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-356765
14. Connect on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/sloanefreemont/
15. Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/aD6n6wekkXw5/
Music by https://www.fiftysounds.com Track: New York