Something to consider before reading this post:
Are you living in the moment on a regular basis?
One of the benefits of living in the now is enjoying your life more. You feel more joy, happiness and connected to yourself and the world around you. Here are 5 ways you can do that to help you get started.
- Make your relationships a top priority. Loving relationships bring joy into your life that exceeds money, title, or career achievements. People are what matter and are worth the effort to cultivate. Next time you are with your significant other, friends or family, put down your phone. Really pay attention to the person you are with and see how that changes your experience.
- Get rid of things you don’t absolutely love in your home and in your life. Physical things that we don’t really like can be burdensome. We look at them and we feel annoyance and guilt for buying them but never using them. These possessions require our time, energy, money, and attention. What’s the point of having them if we don’t love them? They distract us from things that matter the most in our life. More stuff doesn’t make you happy. Simplify your life by purging and releasing what isn’t a HELL YES in your life.
- Stand guard over your time. Not everything is worthy of your time. Be aware of what is truly worth your time and spend more time doing that. Doing the things that are important to us help keep us in the moment. Say no to opportunities or invitations that aren’t matched to your passions and purpose. Those distractions will zap your energy and keep you out of sync.
- Take care of you. This means how you take care of yourself BEFORE taking care of others. When you focus on yourself first, you are able to live from a calmer and more centered place. Get plenty of rest. Exercise daily. And pursue healthy habits that feel good to YOU.
- Be thankful for the season you are in in life. Even though it may seem like it, nothing lasts forever. Instead of wishing things were like the past or being frantic about the future, why not just enjoy where you are today? When you are most satisfied with life is when you appreciate the season of life you are in. What can you do to make the most of this season?
If you like my content, here are some ways to support my channel:
- Follow this blog by clicking "follow" below this post
- Use the tipping option below
- Help me keep the podcast going by donating: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
- Invest in yourself with my Create What You Speak Academy: http://createwhatyouspeak.com
- Sign up for my newsletter: https://sloanefreemont-68049.subscribemenow.com/
- Join my Telegram Channel: https://t.me/createwhatyouspeak
- Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player: http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1369388267
- Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
- Comment on this post and let me know what you liked and what you learned
- Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
- Read and share articles I've published: https://www.publish0x.com/create-what-you-speak?a=jnegL2n3aw&tid=sloanefreemont.com
- Connect on Minds: https://www.minds.com/register?referrer=sloanefreemont
- Connect on Gab: https://gab.com/sloanefreemont
- Join my Gab Group: http://gab.com/groups/25315
- Connect on Gab TV: https://tv.gab.com/channel/sloanefreemont
- Connect on Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@sloanefreemont:5
- Connect on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/sloanefreemont/
- Connect on Clouthub https://clouthub.com/sloanefreemont
- Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: Sloanefreemont@pm.me
This article first appeared on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@sloanefreemont:5/enjoy-the-moment:a