Don't you just love the title, "Being Drunk on One's Own Thoughts?" That title is actually one of the 8 Keys in Myung Sung, a living meditation. My guest is the author, Dr. Jenelle Kim. Dr Kim writes that Myung Sung is a "form of living meditation that is active, dynamic and woven into our everyday lives. It is a form of meditation that helps us to see ourselves, and therefore the world, more clearly". In this episode, we talk about the 8 Keys of Myung Sung with particular focus on Key 2: The True Right Correct Method, Key 3: Stop Being Drunk on One's Own Thoughts and Key 6: Change Your Reality for the Better.
In this episode, Dr. Kim shares her wealth of knowledge that was passed down from her father. In this episode, we talk about how we can apply Myung Sung in our own lives, how all of it is connected and how you can use these principles to create the reality you desire. Be sure to listen to the end where Dr. Kim talks about setting your mind and your intention and plugging into the Tao. I hope you find this episode inspiring as you continue on your path of self-discovery.
More about Dr. Kim: Dr. Jenelle Kim, DACM, L.Ac., is the founder and lead formulator for JBK Wellness Labs. Dr. Kim is carrying on the medical knowledge and wisdom of her lineage and is devoted to integrating the philosophy, medical wisdom, and expertise of East Asia with the advancements of modern life and medicine of the West in order to touch and positively affect the lives of others. Dr. Kim is a Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine and is Nationally Board Certified in Herbology, Oriental Medicine, and Acupuncture. She furthered her studies abroad, training with some of the most respected doctors and herbalists of East Asia and completed extensive training in the field of Oriental Medicine. Dr. Kim is the custodian of her lineage’s proprietary Bi Bong® formulas and her first book, Myung Sung: The Korean Art of Living Meditation is available through Penguin Random House. You can find Dr. Kim on social media at: Instagram: JenelleMKim, Facebook: @DrJenelleKim, Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/dr-jenelle-kim-863835175, Twitter: @JenelleMKim and her website: https://jenellekim.com/
Get your free copy of My Personal Awakening Map to start creating the reality YOU desire! Visit https://sloanefreemont.podia.com/your-personal-awakening-map to learn more.
1. Help me keep the podcast going by donating: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
2. Invest in yourself with my Create What You Speak Academy: http://createwhatyouspeak.com
3. Sign up for my newsletter: https://sloanefreemont.com/1502-2/
4. Join my Telegram Channel: https://t.me/createwhatyouspeak
5. Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player: http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1369388267
6. Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
7. Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
8. Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
9. Read and share articles I've published: https://www.publish0x.com/create-what-you-speak?a=jnegL2n3aw&tid=sloanefreemont.com
10. Connect on Minds: https://www.minds.com/register?referrer=sloanefreemont
11. Connect on Flote: https://flote.app/user/Sloanefreemont
12. Connect on Gab: https://gab.com/sloanefreemont
13. Join my Gab Group: gab.com/groups/25315
14. Connect on Gab TV: https://tv.gab.com/channel/sloanefreemont
15. Connect on Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@sloanefreemont:5
16. Connect on Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-356765
17 Connect on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/sloanefreemont/
18. Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: Sloanefreemont@pm.me
Music by https://www.fiftysounds.com Track: New York
This video first appeared on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/nJNlUY9mfyrJ/