This month has been all about expanding Cartesi’s ecosystem, presence, and brand across the globe. With our push into new markets and gaining traction around the world, we launched Cartesi’s Ambassadorial Program. Ambassadors of Cartesi are official regional representatives that will be essential to a broad range of initiatives for the growth of Cartesi's ecosystem.
A big welcome to our newest ambassadors!
Suhas Hegde - India Ambassador
Suhas is a Computer Science Engineer and Blockchain Consultant who has been involved in the Blockchain and cryptocurrencies sector since late 2014. He is also the Head of GXChain India. He has extensive experience in designing Blockchain architecture and blockchain protocol designs.
Helen IMAH - Nigerian Ambassador
Helen is a Computer Scientist and has been a blockchain enthusiast since 2015. She had initially became fully involved in crypto, during 2017, as an initial coin offering (ICO) investor. Since then, her primary focus has been on Cryptocurrency in African markets and will be assisting Cartesi with a wide-range of initiatives in African regions.
Dilip Ishara - Sri Lankan Ambassador
Dilip Ishara is from Sri Lanka, he's an internet marketing and communication expert with 5+ years of experience. He started my career as an internet marketer in 2015 and became a leading Community manager and internet marketer in Sri Lanka, most notably, as a Binnce Angel. Dilip has also assisted numerous ICO projects with great success since 2015.
Christian Laurden - Phillippine Ambassador
Christian is extensively connected and has a broad spectrum of experiences in community management, since 2017. He will be aiding the Cartesi team in expanding presence through south-east asian countries, including inside the Philippines.
Growth and Expansion in May
Cartesi is now Listed on the world’s largest Indian exchange, WazirX, strategically expanding our international reach with CTSI and it’s ease to acquire for users around the world. Accordingly, Cartesi and WazirX initiated together on a small Social Media contest, a Trading contest and a Creepts Tournament.
Cartesi is committed to being as transparent as possible with our community, with these efforts, our CEO, Erick de Moura, provided insight into current problems, solutions, and how Cartesi is defining the future for the development of decentralized applications (DApps), with Linux and Blockchain technologies. As a follow up to this, Erick also released a Q&A video, answered questions from the community on our social media platforms.
We’ve also been full force on development, focusing on our SDK documentation and tutorials. Our development efforts in the last month were released earlier in May.
- Cartesi is now supported on Atomic Wallet
- Accepted into the Blockfolio Signals program
- On boarded ambassadors from India, Nigeria, Philippines, and Sri Lanka.
- Launched a Cartesi India community.
- Delta Portfolio Application Integration
- Onboarded several content creators, notable social media influencers and expanded Cartesi’s reach through various minor affiliations.
- There’s a strong emphasis on Cartesi’s core search engine presence, various actions have occurred this month in this regard.
- Team initiated on long-term strategies that will coincide with future announcements
- Erick De Moura answered community questions about various topics.
- Erick De Moura participated in the Decentralized Gaming Workshop with Blockchain Gaming Alliance.
- Coinciding with our recent launch on WazirX, we also partnered to run a new Creepts tournament!
- The tournament is ongoing and you can join the fight to win $5000 in CTSI worth of prizes!
- Various improvements have been made to the Creepts game-play and new features that will be implemented in the near future.
Important Media Mentions:
- Erick de Moura (CEO) and Augusto Teixeira (Chief Scientific Officer) held an AMA with Cypto Differ, going into depth about all questions related to Cartesi and its vision.
- Augusto Texieira (Chief Scientific Officer) was featured on Cointelegraph, going into depth about the interoperability of blockchains.
Community Content & Articles
We’ve had 100s of user-generated content and articles for Cartesi. We’ll highlight some of the biggest and best pieces of material our community has been creating!
- Cartesi info-graphic for our mid-monthly report
- An Excellent overview on Cartesi’s DApp capabilities
- A full Cartesi infographic breakdown
- Overview on Cartesi’s achievements
- Cartesi - On-Chain vs Off-Chain consensus
- Major adoption hurdles for blockchain
- An Amazing Overview video about Creepts
- A Complete recap on Cartesi Article
- And Much more! Thank you to our wonderful community and ambassadors for the wonderful articles, info-graphics, tweets, posts, videos and more!
The marketing team has been extensively working on revamping and enhancing Cartesi’s image, along with some unannounced exciting updates that will be revealed in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!