A commonly seen lead in: The Most Advanced Blockchain Layer-2 Scaling Platform. Main net is alive! Let's talk about Celer Network in our latest, Journey to 1000x - Vol. 5
The Polkadot Family
I keep reading about Polkadot and the amazing complexity that it is operating in. The listing of different projects which continue to grow is impressive. One in particular has made me pause for a deeper look.
While this may date me, the opening salvo in the project's white paper really set the tone for what I was thinking about.
Just like how the 56Kbps dialup Internet in the 90s cannot possibly support 4K video streaming, the insufficient scalability of today’s blockchain is the key factor limiting its use cases. White Paper
During a time when fees for Ethereum projects are dominating conversations it is refreshing to see a project that is looking to address speed and reliability in a trustless environment. Or in their own words;
The Most Advanced
Layer-2 Scaling Platform
Bring interactive, secure and low-cost applications to every blockchain.
It enables everyone to quickly build, operate, and use highly scalable decentralized applications through innovations in off-chain scaling techniques and incentive-aligned cryptoeconomics. - https://www.celer.network/#
Buy The Dip
While there is plenty of speculation right now of where the bottom is, it seems pretty clear there is this amazing resistance line of BTC around 10k over the last couple weeks. I take that to mean that we are getting close or are there already.
When I came across CELR, I wasn't quite sure what to think. It seemed that other projects graced with the Polkadot presence were instantly turned into superstars. There's a bunch so I realize not all of them.
Nevertheless momentum is a good thing.
As I started to look at all of the different analysis done on Celer Network, it became apparent there was something going on.
Around 3:35 on this following video there is a pretty straightforward chart analysis done on what the future could look like. Granted it was done just before the big drop over the last couple weeks, but in my opinion there has been extreme emotional response over the last 10 days which just means there will be a slightly longer glide path back up.
Now when you compare this to the Roadmap for 2020, everything starts to make more sense.
- Celer Network state channel network Lyra mainnet upgrade with multi-node networking support
- Celer Network state channel Lyra full node open source and security audit
- State Guardian Network Testnet with staking reward test
- State Guardian Network security audit
- Celer Network PoS-Optimistic-Rollup sidechain Testnet
- Partner with a major new layer-1 blockchain as the main layer-2 scaling solution
- CelerX product flow upgrade to 2.0
- Add reliable fiat onramp for European users of CelerX
- Celer Network state channel network mainnet upgrade with usability enhancements such as enhanced routing
- Grow the number of State Channel network nodes significantly with community, partners, and developers
- cEconomy staking mainnet launch: PoLC, LiBA, State Guardian Network
- Celer Network PoS-Optimistic-Rollup sidechain alpha Mainnet
- Release CelerX on world’s top major mobile app distribution platforms other than Apple App Store
- Celer Network cEconomy upgrades
- Add layer-2 scaling support to more layer-1 blockchains
- Celer Network PoS-Optimistic-Rollup sidechain Mainnet 1.0
- Build easy-to-use SDKs to expand Celer use cases for other industries and business partners
- Celer Network state channel network mainnet upgrade with multi-client state syncing and recipient delegation
- Celer Network PoS-Optimistic-Rollup sidechain Mainnet 2.0
- Bring non-crypto users to blockchain world via CelerX mobile app
In addition, Crypto.com has listed $CELR as of Sept 3. Combine that with the 0% fees for purchase CELR, it makes for an interesting purchase at $.006 at time of writing this article.
Another added positive is the ability to participate in the Crypto.com Earn program.
In a combination of other analytical sources, you can see that predictions are anywhere from dropping to a value of 0 to a +200% increase. For example at Cointobuy.io you can see;
Then on the Coinarbitragebot there is some historical price data analysis.
Also interesting about this recent link is the arbitrage linkages which are shown between CELR & BTC across HitBTC, Coinall and Biki.
I tend to find the charts from Wallet Investor as a decent snapshot which is informative overall.
The chart analysis puts a slightly more conservative look with about 200% into 2021.
While I have never used this source or even come across it before until recently, I was slightly shocked when I saw the "going to zero by the end of the year in 2020". And frankly, I don't necessarily agree.
You could go down the route of saying it's deep learning therefore you shouldn't listen to it. But then again, right?
While going to zero is not completely out of the realm of possible, I would think that a whole slough of other issues would need to take place first. A bungled U.S. election, central banking uber regulation, and more peripheral investment instability could be a start.
All of that being said, it appears that in the short term or possibly through 2021 there is a majority of sources that point toward a positive increase. I still think there is an X factor that is more difficult to find information on.
I call it the Polkadot factor. We recent availability of the DOT, I think we will see a more rapid expansion of this environment and all of those at the party too. If most of the Tokenomics point to the upper 200% area in potential, I would say Polka X factor could be 5x that.
NOTE: Remember to do your own research for anything with crypto currency.
Be sure to follow on Twitter so you don't miss up to date announcements and content.