Bounty0x Distribution Report — May 9
A weekly report on the status of bounty reward distributions on Bounty0x.
- COTI: All COTI bounty participants will receive an email in the next week with instructions on how to claim their reward.
- Quant Network: Since the Quant Network campaign was held over 1 year ago, tokens were only sent to users that were recently active. All hunters that did not receive a reward due to inactivity, will recieve an email in the next week with instructions on how to claim it.
Bounties Recently Distributed:
- Distribution Date: May 5
- Total Tokens Distributed: 65,322 QNT
- Distribution Date: May 9
- Total Tokens Distributed: 244,851 aQuest Tokens
New Tokens Recently Requested:
These are campaigns that we’ve completed the review for and have requested the tokens recently:
- GSC Platform
Bounties Where Distribution Is Delayed:
Tokens have been received from these hosts, however, they requested to not distribute them until later.
- Attrace → Extended public sale (date unknown)
- Alluma → After public sale (date unknown)
- Tune → After public sale (date unknown)
- Hilo → ~After public sale (date unknown)
- Plentix → ~After public sale (date unknown)
- BetOnYourself → After the crypto market recovers (date unknown)
- ElementEstates → ~ After public sale (date unknown)
- FanChain → Tokens will be locked until after ICO (date unknown)
- Nobar → Switching to EOS network in the first quarter of 2019. Tokens will be distributed then as ERC20 tokens won’t be held on an exchange.
- Meal Token → ICO is delayed until end of the year
- Zeew → Host has not decided when they will pay out rewards
- BeatzCoin → Will be distributed in about two weeks
- DataBlockChain → Should receive tokens by end of November
- QUANTA → No response from host yet
- Placetorrent → No response from host yet