A weekly report on the status of bounty reward distributions on Bounty0x.
- Appeals: We are aware of some distribution issues with the Pigzbe and Serve campaigns. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have any missing tokens. We will send out the first round of appeals this week.
Bounties Recently Distributed:
Laneaxis (second distribution):
- Distribution Date: March 7
- Total Tokens Distributed: 1,053,668.65 Laneaxis tokens
New Tokens Recently Requested:
These are campaigns that we’ve completed the review for and have requested the tokens recently:
Bounties Where Distribution Is Delayed:
Tokens have been received from these hosts, however, they requested to not distribute them until later.
- Attrace → Extended public sale (date unknown)
- Alluma → After public sale (date unknown)
- Tune → After public sale (date unknown)
- Hilo → ~After public sale (date unknown)
- Plentix → ~After public sale (date unknown)
- BetOnYourself → After the crypto market recovers (date unknown)
- ElementEstates → ~ After public sale (date unknown)
- FanChain → Tokens will be locked until after ICO (date unknown)
- Nobar → Switching to EOS network in the first quarter of 2019. Tokens will be distributed then as ERC20 tokens won’t be held on an exchange.
- Quant Network → April 2019
- Pigzbe → February, 2019
- Meal Token → ICO is delayed until end of the year
- Medicohealth → January 2019
- Zeew → Host has not decided when they will pay out rewards
- BeatzCoin → Will be distributed in about two weeks
- DataBlockChain → Should receive tokens by end of November
- QUANTA → No response from host yet
Campaigns Being Reviewed This Week:
These are the campaigns that we are currently reviewing:
- GSC Platform
Failed Projects or Scams:
Below is a link to all the failed projects or scams that have come across our platform: