A weekly report on the status of bounty reward distributions on Bounty0x.
- Serve appeals: The final Serve appeal distribution will be made today.
- Pigzbe appeals: Although we did an appeal distribution for Pigzbe yesterday, it seems that many Hunters did not submit the required information on time to get included. Hence, we decided to do a second and final appeal distribution round for Pigzbe. If you haven't done so yet, please open a ticket at email@example.com.
Bounties Recently Distributed:
- Distribution Date: March 20
- Total Tokens Distributed: 81,538.00 Atomz tokens
Pigzbe (first appeal distribution):
- Distribution Date: March 21
- Total Tokens Distributed: 94,995 Pigzbe tokens
New Tokens Recently Requested:
These are campaigns that we’ve completed the review for and have requested the tokens recently:
- GSC Platform
Bounties Where Distribution Is Delayed:
Tokens have been received from these hosts, however, they requested to not distribute them until later.
- Attrace → Extended public sale (date unknown)
- Alluma → After public sale (date unknown)
- Tune → After public sale (date unknown)
- Hilo → ~After public sale (date unknown)
- Plentix → ~After public sale (date unknown)
- BetOnYourself → After the crypto market recovers (date unknown)
- ElementEstates → ~ After public sale (date unknown)
- FanChain → Tokens will be locked until after ICO (date unknown)
- Nobar → Switching to EOS network in the first quarter of 2019. Tokens will be distributed then as ERC20 tokens won’t be held on an exchange.
- Quant Network → April 2019
- Meal Token → ICO is delayed until end of the year
- Zeew → Host has not decided when they will pay out rewards
- BeatzCoin → Will be distributed in about two weeks
- DataBlockChain → Should receive tokens by end of November
- QUANTA → No response from host yet
- Placetorrent → No response from host yet
Failed Projects or Scams:
Below is a link to all the failed projects or scams that have come across our platform: