Bounty0x Distribution Report — Apr 23
A weekly report on the status of bounty reward distributions on Bounty0x.
- Quant Network: Quant Network got in touch with us and announced that they will be depositing all their bounty tokens by the end of the month.
- COTI: COTI got in touch with us and said that they are getting ready to deposit the bounty tokens.
Bounty Recently Distributed:
- Distribution Date: April 23
- Total Tokens Distributed: 1.5 ETH
New Tokens Recently Requested:
These are campaigns that we’ve completed the review for and have requested the tokens recently:
- Quant Network
- GSC Platform
Bounties Where Distribution Is Delayed:
Tokens have been received from these hosts, however, they requested to not distribute them until later.
- Attrace → Extended public sale (date unknown)
- Alluma → After public sale (date unknown)
- Tune → After public sale (date unknown)
- Hilo → ~After public sale (date unknown)
- Plentix → ~After public sale (date unknown)
- BetOnYourself → After the crypto market recovers (date unknown)
- ElementEstates → ~ After public sale (date unknown)
- FanChain → Tokens will be locked until after ICO (date unknown)
- Nobar → Switching to EOS network in the first quarter of 2019. Tokens will be distributed then as ERC20 tokens won’t be held on an exchange.
- Meal Token → ICO is delayed until end of the year
- Zeew → Host has not decided when they will pay out rewards
- BeatzCoin → Will be distributed in about two weeks
- DataBlockChain → Should receive tokens by end of November
- QUANTA → No response from host yet
- Placetorrent → No response from host yet